Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

View Poll Results: Will you participate in this tournament?
Yes. Definitely. Picking this option means the OP will PM you when the tournament is ready. 7 70.00%
Yes, but it depends. Not a definite answer, and the OP will not bother you. 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Crossworlds Tournament: Sign Ups - Winner receives free game

According to Nike-it, the winner of this tournament will receive a free game from their online store.

After having witnessed some of the capabilities of the editor, I feel it has the flexibility for me to talk about some of the ideas I've been coming up with whilst waiting for the game to be released.

Essentially, I will create a map comprised entirely of shops and share it with the KB community. These shops will have every item, spell, and creature available for purchase, as well as companions and various other tidbits. You will have a certain amount of funds to spend and once you make your army, you post your save and I use your setup in the tournament.

However, to keep it fair, all battles are fought in autobattle with comp VS. comp.

Although this may not be near as fun as real multiplayer, I still think it's a good placeholder until KB: Online is made someday down the line.

The purpose of this thread is to see if I can actually get enough people interested enough to create a tournament. I plan on making various lists for accurate costs of all units, items, and spells to ease the process of planning out your strat. I will have to establish special rules with some aspects of the game to make them applicable here (I.E. the pirate's "Treasure Hunter" ability...yeah, completely useless here unless I change it around a bit). Not to mention making the map and filtering out the spells the AI will not use, and all the little things that would need tweaking.

Basically, I want to see if that effort would be worth it. I think this could be a lot of fun and I can see this bringing a lot of life to these forums.

So how about it, guys? Yay or nay?

EDIT: I am adding a pole, so I can accurately tell who will participate in this tournament. This tournament should have EIGHT CONTENDERS, so please vote now!

Last edited by RYTEDR; 09-29-2010 at 12:53 PM.