Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

Default Bugged achievements

OK so I just leveled the fifth Valkyrie to level 5 and the achievement did not pop up, upon looking at the achievements book the counter says 0/5 and just now I notice the Greedy achievement counter says 0/10mil and the friend of dwarves is at 5/6 with nothing left to do in new kordar. The game is patched but the save I'm playing is prepatch and from what i read the patch will only work upon starting a new patch, is there a way to fix this?
Old 11-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amokay View Post
OK so I just leveled the fifth Valkyrie to level 5 and the achievement did not pop up, upon looking at the achievements book the counter says 0/5 and just now I notice the Greedy achievement counter says 0/10mil and the friend of dwarves is at 5/6 with nothing left to do in new kordar. The game is patched but the save I'm playing is prepatch and from what i read the patch will only work upon starting a new patch, is there a way to fix this?
its better you dont buy next game from this 1 c
Old 11-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfix666 View Post
its better you dont buy next game from this 1 c
I wouldn't go that far, not until ubisoft gets its crap together and makes a good HOMM.
Ok greedy just triggered so it appears the counter is broken but if you hit ten mil it's all fine and I think the one about the dwarves is main plot related so this just leaves the Valkyries one up in the air.

Last edited by amokay; 11-10-2012 at 11:50 PM.