Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 09-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

Well i'm gonna stay in MOW:AS until World In War Vietnam mod isnt released so i can make battles ^^
I really don't care it hasnt choppers.
I find the choppers in this game weird.
They got NO absolute sound so the 1st mission was a pain in the *** because i had to be constantly looking at the mini-map looking for the goddamn chopper.
Then i shot it down and after 5 seconds there was still the explosion in the air and the chopper was already down???????
Old 09-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
GEM Engine is the product of Best Way, not 1C.
I don't understand that Logic, DMS is not Bestway, and Assault Squad had an editor.

Perhaps next time 1C should not charge near full price for a fraction of a game. Because all I'm really getting in MOWV that's new is a handful of models and sounds, I mean come on, The developers didn't even take the time to delete the German WW II Helmets from the resource folder that they just copypasted from Men of war.

****ing Lazy. Im pretty sure I'm never buying anything developed by 1C again, I'll go to their Ukrainian and German buddies at Bestway and DMS.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

On DMS forum it was posted the following:
Quote:

Just so everyone is aware, 1C couldn't release Men of War: Vietnam with an editor for legal reasons:

As seen on:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26161 9th response on thread

So lets not give them TO hard of a time about it, mkay? lol...
Your info is wrong. I e-mailed Best Way and asked them to license the GEM editor for Vietnam, and this is the response I got:

Hello!
Unfortunately, It is decided by publisher whether to include the editor to game or not, not by the developer.
However, the editor may be available in further patches or DLC.

--
Regards,
Julia Romanova, Best way

So this makes it appear that it was 1C's decision not to include the editor. Lets not make assumptions and tell people not to ask for an editor until we have all the facts....mkay? lol

Meaning that it was 1C's dicision not to include the editor instead of Best Way's?