Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Approved Member

Default New Dynamic Campaign generator is up

Hi All! (probably talking to myself)

There is a new version of the Dynamic Campaign Generator for MOW Vietnam available at Moddb. I have been messing with it and it seems to work pretty well. I haven't given up on Vietnam being a good game...even though I wish it was assault squad in a Vietnam setting.

Anyone left around here?

Here's the link for the generator

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dynamic-ca...or-dcg-vietnam
Old 05-14-2014, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

This mod is awesome, never would've found it otherwise. It seems this game never really took off, a real shame too, this is one of my favorite settings. A question maybe someone can answer though:

The DCG doesnt recognize the preset operation "Khe Sahn" or any custom operations I create for that matter, they simply dont show up in the dropdown box for selection. Any idea how to fix this? Everything else works seemingly fine.

My other question is how can I edit the cost for units purchasable? I can't seem to find how to do that, nor can I figure it out.