Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 10-28-2011, 07:52 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Men of War: Vietnam - Create Your Own War

1C Company announced today the newest update to Men of War: Vietnam. The new update adds full editing capabilities to this latest addition in the multiple award-winning Men of War series.

Players can create their own scenarios and maps, opening virtually unlimited possibilities for customization and mod support. Players can also share their creations with others freely adding infinitely more ways to play the game.

Additionally, this update lowers game difficulty on Easy and Normal levels, allowing less experienced players a way to conquer Vietnam. Both campaigns will likewise be available from the start of the game allowing new players a choice from the beginning who they want to fight. The update will also eliminate possible de-synchronization issues in multiplayer between different versions of the game to allow for easier Co-op action in the jungles.

Customers who bought or activated the game on Steam will see their hard-earned in-game achievements are now synchronized with Steam’s achievements, while owners of Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition will also benefit from fixes to the bonus missions available in their version of the game.
You can find full list of changes here.

The official patch can be downloaded from here (280 MB).
The Men of War: Vietnam Steam version will be updated automatically.

Mirrors:
Atomic Gamer
Patches Scrolls

Last edited by Nike-it; 10-31-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

Nice, thanks 1C, this just made my day
Old 10-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Thank you!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

When i update my game appear a message "The setup has detected no version Men of War Vietnam is installed . What shall I do? A steam version Mow is ok and work nice but a Special edition in DVD cant be updated.. Please help me.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Default Standerd

Wanted to know, I pre-paid for the Special Edition as well for the Standerd on Steam, should I be receiving a DVD, or should I see the Special Edition on the Steam with the Standerd game?

Maj Scott

Last edited by MACV HQ; 10-28-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: info
Old 10-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

Could be wrong but the last couple of lines from Nike's post says it can be downloaded here, and that steam does it automatically. If you follow the link and install it in the right folder it should apply to the game?
Old 10-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Registered Member

Thank !! very impressive for me, 1st try whith editor, i come from Arma2..

my firs test:
Old 10-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

Ok I have the Steam version and at first it worked fine, I was using the editor and able to play single player, now all I get when I load either is a black screen, a mouse pointer and the menu music.

The black screen keeps going to desktop then back to black screen, start task manager shows it as "not responding" and then "running" but it just alternates between desktop and a black screen with the music.

Can anyone help? I have not changed anything, and at first it worked perfectly, now I seem completely unable to play at all :S
Old 10-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Approved Member

Hmmm, just restarted PC and everything seems to be running again, I can only assume it was some kind of glitch/error on my end, don't know what happened but it seems to be working now *fingers crossed*.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACV HQ View Post
Wanted to know, I pre-paid for the Special Edition as well for the Standerd on Steam, should I be receiving a DVD, or should I see the Special Edition on the Steam with the Standerd game?

Maj Scott
So you bought two games, right? They both should be available in your game library.