Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 09-19-2011, 03:17 AM
Approved Member

I am starting a page on how to port MoW gem editor. Here is the link https://sites.google.com/site/sbobovyc/mow/gem-vietnam

I have just began the process, so not everything has been tested yet. If you wish to contribute, pm me.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Approved Member

Thanks to the tips I can get the GEM editor working with Vietnam entities. Once you create a mission, how do you load it in MOWV?? It is all a wash if there is no mod folder support and you cant load it.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

First off I wanna say I suck hard @ these kinda stuff, but I gave it a try. And followed every step untill the one were I was supposed to go into the resources/set/talk. Well here comes the problem, I got no set map in my resource's map. I've tried the ctrl-F and find it, but it only says there is no map with that name. Can some1 help me?
Old 09-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Approved Member

nice work spray . Try also to add the helicopter part.

Force10 that's a prob but you can put your own mission in a game campaign directory. I know it's not a clean solution but for now i don't know if there are other. Backup your campaign and copy your mission file in,for example, map\single\1\1_1
Razw i didn't undersend well your prob.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

Well I've copied all the files you were supposed to do. Then you're supposed to go into set/talk and change the names and stuff. But there is no set file in the files i've moved. So I kinda need some help finding it.
I can easier explain this via skype, just add me; Suvorov276. If you got it. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

ok you will find talk.set in Assault squad gamelogic.pak file. Extract it in Vietnam resource\set directory
Old 09-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Approved Member

Guys, there is mod support, though there is no mod tab built into the game. The easiest way to add custom maps to the game is to create a new campaign and add it as a mod. You can find information here https://sites.google.com/site/sbobovyc/mow/mod and here https://sites.google.com/site/sbobov...ing-a-campaign

If you have any question or run into problems, let me know.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Approved Member

Tnx spray i can confirm it works perfectly.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

Good job guys, keep it up!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Approved Member

Awesome stuff.
The only heads down was that I found it quite hard. So maybe a tip or something, put the finished folder and everything and make it download able. So people could easier get acces to it. Just an idea dont know if it will work tho.