Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 08-12-2009, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Default Missions & their solution

Hi all, there does not seem to be a comprehensive list of missions & their solutions any where on this forum, though there exists various pieces of information scattered across. Could we start a comprehensive list of missions, from all factions?

regards

-- Ironluca
Old 08-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Approved Member

Good idea, but I for one can't remember all their names. I know there are 26 missions for each faction tho. If there are any specific mission players need help with they should post it here and I'll help as best I can. You can then edit the OP to include the mission name and solution to ease the finding of any particular solution.

R@S
Old 08-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

Will do, I will start with a list of the ones that I have come across. One initial quation though. How to you end th emission which tells you to assassinate "Gonzalo" somebody. The mission is given by the govt. side. I seem to wait for ever for the guy who never shows up & the mission ends as a failure
Old 08-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Approved Member

Ahh, that's a tricky one. You are supposed to wait until night and he'll appear at one of the entry points. I'm not sure if it's the same day as the mission is given or the day after. In the town of Sagrada there are a few NPC's that are called "Local". They are not normal civilians, and once you kill Gonzalo Teteira they'll turn hostile. If you kill them, there are 3 or 4 of them, before Gonzalo arrives, he will be hostlie when he gets there.

Here's what I do: When given the mission I go to Sagrada and kill those Locals. I then exit to the global map and speed up time. When Gonzalo arrives you'll get a message that there is fighting going on, re-enter the tactical map, locate and kill Gonzalo and Bob's your uncle
Old 11-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironluca View Post
Will do, I will start with a list of the ones that I have come across. One initial quation though. How to you end th emission which tells you to assassinate "Gonzalo" somebody. The mission is given by the govt. side. I seem to wait for ever for the guy who never shows up & the mission ends as a failure
just wait one hour at a time and you will see a blue dot "GUY" in one of the entrances or near the MAYOR, you can talk to him and let him escape, or simply kill him.

Look for the BLUE DOT "LOCALS" and talk to them to see that they are really "FIGHTER". Mark these guys as you will have to kill them (or cops will) when you decide to eliminate the rebel agent.

The rebel agent snapshots really fast so do draw your weapon before talking to him if you intend to kill him.

enjoy!
Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 AM
Approved Member

im stuck on the mission were u have to shoot the hostage in the gurilla camp ive got the blanks and loaded them into a gun but when i wisper to the guy that im gunna help him he asks me about the plan and the my guy just says gimme some time to think or something like that so i dnt know what to do from there ?

no matter i overlooked the bloodpacks haha !

also is there anyplace i can store equipment & guns for later use ?

Last edited by Skuff; 02-24-2010 at 04:22 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Default Item storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuff View Post
im stuck on the mission were u have to shoot the hostage in the gurilla camp ive got the blanks and loaded them into a gun but when i wisper to the guy that im gunna help him he asks me about the plan and the my guy just says gimme some time to think or something like that so i dnt know what to do from there ?

Nope, only in your car once u get it. The bigger car the more place u get. Basicaly i bought myself the first little jeep and than had a mission with and URAL as reward The quest with Ural appears after quite some time so buy atleast something to cary u around, but dont invest much, its not so worthy.

E5 could also store items in safes in Banks but here the banker is an i.... I killed him before i finished the game during a guerilla raid Pre planned missfire as he was totaly worthless through the game.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuff View Post

Where do I find these bloodpacks?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy grand finale

Hi, dudes, im stuck in grand finale mission.
I acquired stuff from safe, and both dictator and armanda F are dead...
When i get into map MEETING WITH TANYA, she isnt there .
Also, mission status in logbook isnt updated, it does not list
that targets are dead, and tape acquired.

The main issue is, that Tanya is nowhere to be found, and thus game plot stops.

Please advise if you can.

PS. if all enemy is eliminated in city, i got second or so of peace, then i got message "there are more of them bastards", and reinforcements come in, i think its ok, i just grab tape and sneak out of the city.

Last edited by KopfSchuss2000; 06-14-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Default Book of Koans missing pages

(Spoiler?)

I'm stuck on the mission where I have to find the missing pages of Koans Book for Billy Bob.
I found 4 of them in a locket in the mining area of Ciudad de Oro but after several hours of searching I wasn't able to find the others.
Please, tell me at least the town where I can find them because I'm going to be a bit frustrating and I don't want to cheat.