Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Approved Member

Default Nightshifter's "Griffon" Template

Nightshifter's "Griffon" Template

Available for download

here: Mission 4 Today

And here: Flying-Legends

This Template can be used to make "Griffon" Engine Spitfires or Seafire Hacks. It is built specifically for use with the MK.IXc (both full and Clipped Wing) and the 25lbs Spitfire models (Make sure and select the "Clipped wing Nav light" option when making a clipped wing Spitfire).

Options for Standard Camo, Photo Recon, Bare Metal and Seafire versions are included in this template.

An identifying layer has also been included, which shows what and where the MK.IX parts can be found.

Various options have been included, everything is clearly named for ease of use - I hope .

Hope you have fun using this template, was a lot of fun to make it.

Big thanks to all the people who have been kind enough to upload templates for me to use in the past and for the nice comments made during the past couple of months while I worked on this. Special thanks to Fly By Shooter for being kind enough to let me use his templates for my older "Griffon" Spitfire hacks - Cheers mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took screenshots of the process every so often from roughly the same angle so that I could see the progress Myself more clearly. If anyone is interested in viewing these shots they can be seen here:

In Progress Shots
Old 05-14-2008, 03:43 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Griffon Spits Template

Very nice work 96th_Nightshifter - I will find a place for them in some of my future 'offline' campaigns.
I have seen some past IL2 model work on a Spitfire Mk.XIVE and Typhoon Mk.1B - wouldn't they be a very good surprise in the final 4.09 release - all you can do is hope!

DFLion
Old 05-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Great stuff thanx!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

They are some B-E-A-UTIFUL skins!
Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the comments guys,

Just in case of any confusion: This isn't a skinpack; this is a template for people to use to make their own "Griffon" engine Spitfires. The images are examples of skins that could be made using the layers provided within the template.

Thanks again.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:00 AM
Approved Member

Default She's a Beauty

Great Job Night. She's a keeper!