Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Approved Member

Hey guys, I have this WWII sim that I want to sell to you but I am not going to show you anything; just those guys over there in a different language. I do this because I want you to be surprised whenever you buy the game. Just like a STD. cwutididthar
Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacKY View Post
Hey guys, I have this WWII sim that I want to sell to you but I am not going to show you anything; just those guys over there in a different language. I do this because I want you to be surprised whenever you buy the game. Just like a STD. cwutididthar
Quite childish way of thinking,but if you are happy...
Old 03-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Zooly View Post
The damn game/sim isn't even out yet and it seems some people aren't happy with what has been either mentioned or filmed, GET A GRIP FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be a new benchmark for WW2 flight sims and we all know it no matter how many fruitcakes/whining bitches come out of the woodwork and be naysayers, I personally think it would be a good idea to wait and ACTUALLY play the game before any kind of judgement is made, THEN and only THEN do you have the right to comment on this most anticipated of releases (well to the flight sim community at least). If people aren't happy with what is delivered then they should be go and make their own damn game so we can comment on it's shortcomings and whine about how over/under modelled aircraft are etc........
Well said Zooly This place is getting silly.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

Because we haven't been shown anything over here these past years...riiiight.

Your post is more like: If i dont get to see what the other dude gets to se before i buy it, i wont buy it.

Entirely up to u if u do or don't.

Last edited by Baron; 03-11-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by easytarget3 View Post
iam not native russian speaker but i think i understood they were working on dynamic fire, but after some testing they find out it would make the game unplayable so it was halted for now, but i might mis understand something, can anybody comfirm it?thanks
This is old news.

Oleg already stated about burning aircraft especially the Hurricane and Wellington there were some screenshots.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 03-11-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Because we haven't been shown anything over here these past years...riiiight.

Your post is more like: If i dont get to see what the other dude gets to se before i buy it, i wont buy it.

Entirely up to u if u do or don't.
I guess you live in this fantasy world where it is justified to buy a game based on screenshots and a few official edited videos.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

You have to justify buying games? Scary thought...
Old 03-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I guess you live in this fantasy world where it is justified to buy a game based on screenshots and a few official edited videos.
Right, because developers never release a game without more than screenshots, trailers and journalist previews/reviews?
Old 03-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
There's nothing stopping you from waiting for the reviews and community feedback you know
Old 03-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David603 View Post
Right, because developers never release a game without more than screenshots, trailers and journalist previews/reviews?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog_kt View Post
There's nothing stopping you from waiting for the reviews and community feedback you know
1+ Just wait and see!!!!