Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down American- Fox hunt Campain(Disaster in Tunisia )

Ok i made it all the way to a roadblock... Where we are told to blow it up with some makeshift dynamite bombs....

I toook a bomb to the barrier but have no idea how to activate it so it would blow.... am i missing something
Old 08-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Default Diaster in Tunisia

Don't know if I did it correctly, but it took me three bombs to blow up the obstacle.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Just drop it near the barrier (open the inventory of the soldier carrying the bomb, then click + drag the bomb outside the inventory grid--there should be a little arrow animation showing you that he is about to drop the bomb). You will have to make 3 trips in total, and you might have to wait a little while for the guy rigging the bombs to finish with the 2nd and 3rd charges if you have moved really quickly.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Approved Member

I have also been having problems with this mission. I was curious how do you guys hold off waves and waves of attacks, I only have 2 men (1 died) defending against 10 times their number. Do you guys wait for all three dynamite to drop?
Old 10-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

This parts easy, just put one guy on the jeep gun and let him worry about defending, then, take the dynamite and go the the right. There will be a few men there but they are easy. Once your at the roadblock you will have to drop the dynamite from your inventory. You have to bring the dynamite to the roadblock three times.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Pls help me. I'm defending realy well the point, but i dont have any dynamite.And it's an endless massacre and i can't finish the level(i've killed about a 100 germans and nothing happened)
Old 10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Click O, then click on the binoculars. A red arrow will point out where to drop the dynamite. The dynamite can be found next to the engineer. Click tab and the dynamite will light up in red. You'll have to do this three times.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

I've killed more than 200 on this part. Make sure your updated to the latest version, and wait for the dynamite to be ready.