Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 06-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

There are three mindfields. you have just go as far you can north and walk your dude down to the roadblock with the mine sweeper. once you detect mines, you have to sweep the whole thing right to left. The guy will make a comment like field is clear.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Registered Member

How do you know if the guy has detected mines? I can never seem to find them. It's the only secondary objective I can't complete. I can see the guy has the mine sweeper out. do I just move the guy from north to south and that's it?

By the way, I never see engineers putting mines in the road. But I do get the message indicating that I should look for mines when I approach the road and it shows me where to look (red arrows).
Old 02-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Approved Member

Those M18's are Flares used to mark a spot for artillery. A Commissar should say something about a truck behind the lines with flare to make artillery targets at the start of the 2nd part.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

Just got into this mission and been having trouble on completing 2 of the secondary missions, firstly ive placed all the timed explosives on the tanks in base but for some reason its showing as objective failed, also with the radio transmitter.. how your supposed to destroy that?

Tried to look some walkthroughs but none helped...
Old 02-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

OMFG, I spent like 10 hours trying to figure that friggin radio transmitter thing out........450,000 fails later I just gave up on that and crossed the defense line and vowed never to play that mission again
or alteast I dont try to do that objective again
Old 03-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

It was quite simple had to sacrafice 1 man to nade the radio.. dont know if there is any silent way to destroy it