Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

Unhappy Melee icon missing

I am playing the single player mission Chasing Shadows and melee is disabled. At first I thought it was a glitch, so i was messing around with the icon and hot keys. I accidentally dragged the icon from the hot bar and attempted to place it in the attack options to the bottom right of the screen. After I let go of the icon it disappeared, not placing itself in the square i tried to put it in. So it is now neither in the hotbar or the attack options, crouching, etc thing to the bottom right of screen. I have looked everywhere for this icon so i can place it back into the hotbar. Where is it!! Please Help! I have tried reloading a previous save to fix it but it didn't work.

Also, while looking for help on the internet, i noticed that it is disabled for everyone and it is not a glitch. D: