Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Default Mission 8 - Blowing up the bridge - great mission!

After the nightmare that was mission 7 in the Abwehr school this mission gives a lot more freedom for experimentation. It is quite interesting having a mix of long range targets while also having to deal with guards at close range. I also love the way that, just when you thought you were finished after some pretty difficult manoeuvering, your objectives are suddenly updated and you get one final tricky problem to sort out. Excellent mission !

Have just set off the alarm right at the end because someone found a body, but as no-one can see me I think I will carry on.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

This mission is my favorite too

It all went wrong for me at one point and I ended up having to fight my way out of one of the towers - loved it !!

I'm on the British Embassy mission at the moment - I think this is the last one ?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Approved Member

Also my favorite mission by far. I basically ended up killing everyone using the enemy sniper rifles each time I needed to move forward. The layout and options of advance made that level enjoyable from start to finish.
Hope they design more of those types of missions in future releases/add-ons.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

I really can't do this one. I can get the first one because his head is obviously popping out. But the rest - out of sight, I've tried going incognito but then what? Am I meant to sneak into each tower and kill the sniper?
Old 10-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

From the trees near the start I could take out the first sniper in the right tower. Then from the centre of the rail track, between the two concrete walls that go up to the start of the span over the river itself, I could take out the sniper in the second tower on the left without being seen or heard. From that tower on the left I could take out the sniper directly opposite on the tower to the left (opposite side of bridge). For the last tower on the right (opposite side of the bridge) I had to get into the tower and kill him myself right at the top.

Hope that helps. It is a difficult mission (I set the alarm off twice and they never found me) but this really is one of the best missions in the game for freedom of movement compared to the missions inside buildings. There are lots of ways to complete this mission and mine is not necessarily the best way. Have fun
Old 10-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Registered Member

I killed EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

Must have been quite difficult as there were loads of NPC's on that map, bet your score was nice and low
Old 11-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

I hate that mission. it was just duplicating the tower climbing 8 times and it went wrong for me in 1 tower, quicksaved at the wrong time >.<
Old 11-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

Hi guys, this is my first post, actually I am stuck at this level, I have killed all the snipers, and I am supposed to get dynamites.

The problem is when I reach for dynamites, the action menu didn't pop up and even on pressing action key( 'E' by default) nothing happens, in the map there is blue exclamation mark at the place where dynamites are located.

Could anyone please tell me, where am I going wrong????

Thankssssssss
Old 11-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

you must have backpack to take dynamites..