Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Approved Member

you can use knife/chloroforming/fiber ( but no stun ) with left mouse click ( fire button ).. you must not facing enemy, but standing behind his back close enough..
Old 11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS
you can use knife/chloroforming/fiber ( but no stun ) with left mouse click ( fire button ).. you must not facing enemy, but standing behind his back close enough..
That's just it. Why can I not stun/knife someone when he is facing me? That's just silly.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobus
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS
That's just it. Why can I not stun/knife someone when he is facing me? That's just silly.
i think just for making game harder..
Old 11-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobus
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS
btw, i think in expansion pack it's fixed.. check this trailer ( russian site.. )

http://www.ag.ru/files/videos/smert_...ny/24294/flash
Old 11-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS
btw, i think in expansion pack it's fixed.. check this trailer ( russian site.. )

http://www.ag.ru/files/videos/smert_...ny/24294/flash
If that's the case, fine, but paying for something I think should already be in there...
Old 11-21-2007, 02:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceano
Well the game is OK but it could be 10 times better if you could play in first person view, there is also some features that could be better like...using windows that are open to enter/exit, when you have taken some enemy clothes you should not be detected so easy like you are now...there is almost no point in changing clothes.
i agree with you..basicly the game should be like this. when you grab a uniform from an enemy soldier/guard. EVERYONE thinks you are german.
and it should remain that way untill you do something suspicious in front of another german, or someone with a higher rank spots you. and even then , they should just be suspicious only.

i feel also that if you find a high rank uniform, that everyone below your rank doesnt mess with you. period. its just mega fake when you kill a guard and take his uniform and STILL have to sneak around. to me that is more suspicious than having a soviet uniform.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered Member

I tend to disagree with you. Men based on the same location tend to know eachother. More so for officers amongst themselves and for the men below them. I therefor kinda like the current setup: get a better uniform to get an easier walk through a level. Getting a soldiers uniform is generally easy (since there's a lot of soldiers). Getting an officers uniform is more difficult, but pays off in some missions. Offcourse you don't HAVE to. It all works in making the missions and game more replayable.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Ok, I have played this game for about three days and its great. I am on mission called "Paycheck". I think this game is most difficult i ever played, its like an good mix of splinter cell, hitman and commandoes. But if you improve some things it can be superb.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

I really like the game and im going to purchase it however the only thing i would like to see in a patch if there will be one, is an option to turn blood on/off. I know its "realistic" but to me blood is not a pleasant sight in any game. So I would appreciate if there was a menu option to disable this feature.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

It's nice to see a stealth game that works your brain.