Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Post Level modification?

As soon as I got the vfs extractor, I started trying to modify some files. For now, I discovered that in the levels folder the file equipment.shadvs determines the equipment you can choose to take for a mission, so changing this file into another level folder you can cange the equipment you can take for that mission.
You can also make available the saboteur-difficulty-level equipment if you replace the content of equipment.shadvs with the content of equipment_3.shadvs.

I want to ask if there is any way to increase the number of ammo you can take for a mission via changing a files data.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Approved Member

You'll need some shadvs2txt and txt2shadvs programs in order to be able to safely edit shadvs files. Send a PM to hykao about these programs.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Hi again,
First, I´d like to thank hykao for the .shdvs editors.

I´ve started to modify some equipment files, but the game shuts down when the equipment window (in the game) opens. It happens when I try to add a dynamite to the equipment or if I edit the recommended choice part of the file.
Even when I achieve to start a game with this file modifications, the game crashes after loading. Any help?

P.S.- I just copy and paste the lines from one file to another, so everything looks normal but the problem appears afterwards, in the game.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Approved Member

Change the numbers at the very start of the file like so:

I had that problem when I wanted to add stuff onto a shadvs file. Without changing the numbers, you're screwed.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaomegamma View Post
Hi again,
First, I´d like to thank hykao for the .shdvs editors.
hykao and csaboka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaomegamma View Post
Even when I achieve to start a game with this file modifications, the game crashes after loading. Any help?
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=339
Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Yes, thanks to hykao and csaboka for the editors; I´m new in all this stuff so I don´t know everything yet. I know it´s too soon for me, but how can I upgrade me current status (junior member)?

One more thing if you need any help with translating or other stuff count on me. I leave in Spain for 12 years, so if you need to translate something I´m here (I also know russian).

Anyway, thanks for your help Liz Shaw and Forlik.