Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Default Mods Help

Just reinstalled this game and was wondering what the 'Best' mod out there is?

I never saw any official patches so something with bug fixes and adding things like real nazi flags, uniforms etc.

I saw the onr from AHO but just wanted to make sure there werent others.

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked to death in here. Just want to re enjoy this game before trying MOT. And theres a new one coming out?
Old 04-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvrsummer2 View Post
Just reinstalled this game and was wondering what the 'Best' mod out there is?

I never saw any official patches so something with bug fixes and adding things like real nazi flags, uniforms etc.

I saw the onr from AHO but just wanted to make sure there werent others.

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked to death in here. Just want to re enjoy this game before trying MOT. And theres a new one coming out?
I tried to continue AHO's work with DtS, but then forlik released a mod for MoT that allows you to play DtS missions on MoT. No, there aren't any other DtS mods that I know of.

If you mean a third installment, not that I'm aware of. Try the Russian-language version of the forum if you understand the language. Or you could be getting mixed up with a recently-released compilation - "Death to Spies: Gold Edition". Wish there was a third installment being developed right now, though...
Old 04-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Thank you for your post.

I could have sworn I saw a death to spies 2 on a game site somewhere. If I come across it again ill post it here.

What order to do the unofficial patches/mods. Do they work together?

Also i tried to unpack the .vfs files and apply the mod but I get a checksum error when saving. Im using windows 7 but ran everything as admin.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I could have sworn I saw a death to spies 2 on a game site somewhere. If I come across it again ill post it here.
Perhaps you mean "Death to Spies - The Moment of Truth"? This is just a standalone addon, not part 2.

Quote:
What order to do the unofficial patches/mods. Do they work together?
The unoffcial patches are just mods. No. 1 is just an decensoring mod.
No. 2. Replaces the voices in the cutscenes with the russian ones and adds english subtitles, so the whole thanks sounds more authentic.

You do not need them for my "Enhancement Addon", because I've
already integrated no. 1. From no. 2, I just taken the subtitles.

For forlik's "MoTmod" you do not need no. 1, because this is also integrated. No. 2 you do not need it, because cutscenes are
deactivated.