Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:42 AM
Registered Member

Default Unable to play Off-Road Drive

Downloaded Off-Road Drive three different times (and unistalled before each) from Wild Tangent.
The intro begins, it gets about a minute in, and a dialog box "ORD.exe has stopped working" appears and the game closes. If I click the mouse before this, it skips the intro and puts me in the menu screen. I can navigate the menues fine. However, when my tutorial/race starts, the curser is very slow to responde and sound/video is choppy.
Please help.

Shawn.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

AND, since I have attempted to re-install this game several times...I have lost a 'regristrations left' every time .

Shawn.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Thanx for a heads up. I did send 1C a support request...have not heard back. I did contact Wild Tangent, they have always been receptive to questions and support. Wish I would have seen some of the threads on this forum before the purchase.

Shawn.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

1C Company did respond. " According to Your dxdiag, Your computer isn’t able to run the game.

You are using a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family integrated graphics card, which isn’t supported by the game.

The game won't simply run on it."

So the problem was on my end. I am glad they responded.

Shawn.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

This looks similar to Cabelas Test Drive Off-Road 4x4 game I had 10 years ago. Oh well, maybe I will check out the one you suggested, thanx.

Shawn.

Last edited by earlybronco; 12-20-2011 at 06:40 PM.