Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Approved Member

Default [SOLVED] Saitek Pro Rudder pedals not showing in game, and some other stuff.

Hello,

Just installed 4.12 after a very long break.

Reading up it looks like a lot of long ago wishes have finally come to fruition. User assigned static skins, taxi to take-off, FMB improvement, new aircraft, just full on improvement all round really. Unfortunately for some reason my rudder is not showing up in game now so I cannot check out the good stuff.

The rudder shows up in win7 64bit os under device drivers. All okay in FSX and DCS. Graphics is GTX680. Update pathway was 4.11 - 4.11.1 - 4.12

Anybody got the Saitek Pro Rudder working in 4.12?

Also, is there any info on how to get the historically correct swastika happening with markings? I've tried the =1 option in the .ini but it didn't work.

And.......

Any news on the P-47 cockpit?
i7-3930K@3.2Ghz&H100liquid|ASUSP9X79Deluxe&GTX680/OC|32GBGSkillPC2400|2TBRaid0|Antec1200&1200WTruePo wer|ASUSGV278H-3D|SBX-FiT-Pro|TurtlebeachDPX21|Win7-64U|G-15&G-25|TrackIR5|MSFFB2|CHPROThrottle|SaitekPedals|VRin sightFMyoke-modified,MCPIIBoeingcombo&CDUII|GoFlightThrottle|A rduinoUno&MegaI/F's|SAASseat.

Last edited by BrassEm; 07-03-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: [Solved]
Old 07-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Approved Member

Is that the black ones or the new silver ones? They should be there.. Where is your game installed? If it is under program files that may be the problem..
Old 07-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassEm View Post
Also, is there any info on how to get the historically correct swastika happening with markings? I've tried the =1 option in the .ini but it didn't work.
This is only an option for the russian version of the stock game. We musn't show it in all international versions. Lately its even forbidden in Russia, BTW.

A possibility is an external tool called 'MAT Manager' - its a nice one!

And... no news on the P-47 cockpit.

----------------------------------------------
For bugreports, help and support contact:
daidalos.team@googlemail.com

For modelers - The IL-2 standard modeling specifications:
IL-Modeling Bible
Old 07-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

i have the black rudders and they are working fine in all versions. I you want the swastika enabled, then there are tools available somewhere. Search the internet.

Last edited by RayVad; 07-02-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Approved Member

Default [solved]

Thank you for the replies!

Bearcat nailed it in another forum many years ago. IL-2 1946 allows only the first 4 controllers recognised by the PC to be used as inputs. I've recently updated the PC and have been fortunate to add some nice bits of hardware to it. They were added as the install progressed without regard to IL-2. Removing all the controllers and adding them in the right sequence, IL-2 HOTAS assignments reported;

PC device 1. - MSFFB2. Axis display but no ID number displayed.
PC device 2. - CHPRO Throttle. Axis display and ID2 displayed.
PC device 3. - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals. Axis display and ID3 displayed.
PC device 4. - TrackIR 5. Worked in game.

And now all is working as it should! I will be adding the rest of the controllers in order of priority for the other sims. (Cheers Bearcat!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJGr.Ost_Caspar View Post
A possibility is an external tool called 'MAT Manager' - its a nice one!
Haven't got it installed but will definitely look into it. (Had used it ages ago.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJGr.Ost_Caspar View Post
And... no news on the P-47 cockpit.
Aww, It's gotta be on the to-do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayVad View Post
i have the black rudders and they are working fine in all versions. I you want the swastika enabled, then there are tools available somewhere. Search the internet.
If yours were working then it confirmed I had a problem. Further googling got me the answer I needed. Thanks.
i7-3930K@3.2Ghz&H100liquid|ASUSP9X79Deluxe&GTX680/OC|32GBGSkillPC2400|2TBRaid0|Antec1200&1200WTruePo wer|ASUSGV278H-3D|SBX-FiT-Pro|TurtlebeachDPX21|Win7-64U|G-15&G-25|TrackIR5|MSFFB2|CHPROThrottle|SaitekPedals|VRin sightFMyoke-modified,MCPIIBoeingcombo&CDUII|GoFlightThrottle|A rduinoUno&MegaI/F's|SAASseat.

Last edited by BrassEm; 07-03-2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: [SOLVED]