Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

Default New Screenshots from Rig'n'Roll!

New images from Rig'n'Roll appeared in the Gallery section. The game is the third one in the famous Hard Truck series. This time the world is true-to-life. Players can race high-powered Semis along thousands miles, visiting such cities like San-Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Los Angeles and many other Californian cities.

Rig'n'Roll delivers players the ultimate truck driving experience with authentic models of trucks and their interiors. Check the new screenshots here.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

hey evengy,

its nice to hear that there are new screenshots. but if i read your last post i come to the conclusion that the game is almost ready. i dont want to be rude but why do you guys still dont have a release date. i mean are you guys afraid to disappoint your fans again if you don't can release it on the release date. i mean your game is already in testing fase. you told us it will be released in 3 a 4 months so..
Old 11-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

Well, there are some factors that are very difficult to predict, they can affect the release date very easily. So, I think it would be very irresponsible to tell you a release date and then if something changes dissapoint you one more time and tell that the release date is shifted again.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Well, there are some factors that are very difficult to predict, they can affect the release date very easily. So, I think it would be very irresponsible to tell you a release date and then if something changes dissapoint you one more time and tell that the release date is shifted again.
aren't those screenshots old because i thought i saw those on rignroll.com/ru 3 -4 or months ago.
also can you predict how long test could be? I know that it could be extended because of more bugs pop up but is there like a time limit like ok we are going to test this for 3-4 months and in thistime if bugs keep popping out at us that is really wrong we will extend it until we can fix it.
Or am i the only one that thinks that way.

also are they trying to just find the major bugs like going down the road and the truck falls through the road. or are they trying to find every little bug. because scs does major bugging and put out patches later. I know that scs is a lower grade company but it should be the same way ?
Old 11-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

Well, the testing is very scrupulous adn the developers do their best to find every bug and to fix it. Well Igor said, that it will take minimum 2-3 months, soI think you should wait a bit and then you'll enjoy the game!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Well, the testing is very scrupulous adn the developers do their best to find every bug and to fix it. Well Igor said, that it will take minimum 2-3 months, soI think you should wait a bit and then you'll enjoy the game!
I would enjoy the game even tho. hopefully it is out 2008 and not 2010 lol
Old 11-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Just stop with being so negetive man.
They are doing there best.
Dont think i'm angry, i hate it just that everyone says that, that may will happening then.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Just stop with being so negetive man.
They are doing there best.
Dont think i'm angry, i hate it just that everyone says that, that may will happening then.
I wasnt being negative at all I was kidding around.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Approved Member

Negitive or not, he has a right to state his opinion. People are just tired of waiting for this. Some people just may not understand how hard it is for people like me who has been waiting for 5 years unlike othes just been a few months.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Approved Member

ive been waiting since 2001 im not mad im pissed because ive waitng so long on a game that havent even came out yet thats just like Grandtheft autoIV it was supposed to come out october 17 but now it comes out march 3rd of 2008