Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
I dont know why you guys are complaining. I actually like it. I mean its a game not real life. And the physics look fine to me.

Here is my impression from this video.

Excellent graphics, We really dont have to race in the game but can deliver cargo and go where we want like in other truck sims, complete 360 degree views unlike some other truck sims, very realistic interior.

And remember this is a demo which is still very buggy and was filmed in horrible lighting conditions, and horrible video quality after it was uploaded to google video. This demo is not the entire game but just a small incomplete piece.
I should have been more specific. I'm sure the lighting in the game and the graphics are excellent, but just from recording a screen with a camera, everything looks worse. I still like the videos though, they show good footage of what we should (sort of) expect.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Approved Member

Awsome 33 minutes video was but realy this demo is good for release for public.We all need expo 2007 rign roll demo Please? We are tired waiting rign roll in six years or so
Old 11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
bakingcookies

The handling looks sorta weird......
Old 11-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

wowwwwwwwwwwwww i have now sound with this video is that right
Old 11-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Yes this video has no sound. He did this on purpose. Imagine how loud it is at the convention center. In fact you dont have to imagine just watch the videos from last year.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombakas
Awsome 33 minutes video was but realy this demo is good for release for public.We all need expo 2007 rign roll demo Please? We are tired waiting rign roll in six years or so
I am sure that they are worried that we will get bad impressions of the game but we are also getting bad impressions when we dont see the game in 6 - XXXX number of years. a demo would be more better to keep people more interested. like how rig of rod is just say that it is a beta version for demo. people can expect bugs just not major ones.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

Holy cow. I love the main menu background.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

The clip doesnt work for me , I guess something happen to it. And Ubaku what other truck sim are you talking about ? the world has never had a truck sim yet just cheesey attempts .
Old 11-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9ark
The clip doesnt work for me , I guess something happen to it. And Ubaku what other truck sim are you talking about ? the world has never had a truck sim yet just cheesey attempts .
Be sure you have Adobe Flash Player If you try this flash player then before uncheck Google Toolbar (Not required for operation of Flash Player) and then continue install.
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash
Old 11-08-2007, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

Heah. It's too bad we can't make requests.
Or I would be wanting to see the guy traveling on I-80 full length.
Or, AT LEAST, Sacramento to San Francisco.