Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: Haulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodstar
I don't mind waitting for Rig'n'Roll.
I thought you did mind waititng...
Old 10-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: Haulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
Quote:
I don't mind waitting for Rig'n'Roll.
I thought you did mind waititng...
Heh...

I must confuse 1C and Softlab...

In any way maybe Softlab is non profit organisation so they can make this game forever

But when they finally release the game they will have enough money to go to Spielbergs restaraunt in LA and see how his mother is cooking LOL

Mario
Old 10-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Approved Member

Bloodstar
Have you ever played 18wos Hauling? I think that NO, because you wrote stupid things.
Quote:
King of the Road was released in 2002. those jokers lol from Valusoft, SCS had 4 bloody years to copy best part of King of the Road and do better graphics etc... it was released in 2006.
If you could write at least one "best part" of the HT2 that was copied to 18wos, I'll be very thankful. Why don't you mention HT1? It was their first game, and compare to the second - it sucks. Why do you think SCS had to make an outstanding game when it was their first trucksim?

Quote:
So basically those "bastards" lol have good simulation ONLY because Rig'n'Roll is not yet released.
So those "bastards" make good games, and such a clever and an intelligent man like you - write shitty posts. However, SCS do make games, release them, and improve them, when Softlab just feeding their fans with empty promises.

Quote:
SCS are copy paste guys
Think before you write, that really helps.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Have you ever played 18wos Hauling? I think that NO, because you wrote stupid things.
No, you wrote stupid things. Read my first post, I played the demo.
I see that we have here a case of SCS fanboy on a Rig'n'Roll fan page, way to go.

Quote:
If you could write at least one "best part" of the HT2 that was copied to 18wos, I'll be very thankful. Why don't you mention HT1? It was their first game, and compare to the second - it sucks. Why do you think SCS had to make an outstanding game when it was their first trucksim?
I said King of the Road, if that is HT 2 then fine. I agree that everybody improves. I was comparing 2002. release to 2002. release. or something like that. First, I played some game from SCS and I was thinking to myself "Gee! This truck is moving like a ball on a pool table LOL."
They almost didn't had any physics whatsoever. LOL

Quote:
So those "bastards" make good games, and such a clever and an intelligent man like you - write shitty posts. However, SCS do make games, release them, and improve them, when Softlab just feeding their fans with empty promises.
Huhuhu... Naughty boy is upset, didn't you? Did somebody took some toy from you?
Man relax - that was a free expression, nothing else.
BTW, and I wouldn't offend Softlab on these boards. Go then to SCS boards if they have them and tell them how superb they are.
Softlab is not feeding fans with empty promises, what are you SCS employee?
Game is late but I am sure I repeat that it will blow everyone once it is released. I had also overreacted and we need to have a little bit more patience.

Quote:
Think before you write, that really helps.

Uh, uh, you have really scared me bu-huuu. Listen, I can say that SCS games suck big time. OK they have improved somewhat but not drastically. You don't agree with me fine - then please take a hike because certanly I will not lose time on you.

Mario
Old 10-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Approved Member

I had so much fun reading those posts LOL !!
Different opinions, don't insult each other for that.

Chill the f**k out, both of you (no offense, of course). I think that we all have to agree that 18WoS is a great game, besides, it's the most modern trucksim we've got.

But, I'm sure Rig'n'Roll will be much better. And I have to agree with Bloodstar on one thing: The first SCS trucksims were a big pot of crap, but they have improved a lot.

Just lighten up already, geez (again, no offense)
Old 10-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
I had so much fun reading those posts LOL !!
Different opinions, don't insult each other for that.

Chill the f**k out, both of you (no offense, of course). I think that we all have to agree that 18WoS is a great game, besides, it's the most modern trucksim we've got.

But, I'm sure Rig'n'Roll will be much better. And I have to agree with Bloodstar on one thing: The first SCS trucksims were a big pot of crap, but they have improved a lot.

Just lighten up already, geez (again, no offense)
OK, you are right, I apologize for any offense

I didn't wanted to turn this into some nasty discussion but just for the historical facts I need to ask who have stolen ideas lol?

I see that all games are based on making some truck empire, hiring truckers etc? Does this has to be just like that in truck sim?

Now, I admit that I didn't played all games so I ask simple question, who made first truck sim, Softlab or SCS?

Who do you think borrowed ideas?

And lastly I am not trashing too much this last game from SCS, I played the demo and it is OK - but just need some facts. This is nothing personal.

Mario
Old 10-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Approved Member

Of course it's not personal.

And I agree, SCS stole some ideas from HT, HT2 and KoTR. But, early 18WoS is still not good as HT2 and other Softlab trucksims.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

I didn't wanted to turn this into some nasty discussion but just for the historical facts I need to ask who have stolen ideas lol?

I see that all games are based on making some truck empire, hiring truckers etc? Does this has to be just like that in truck sim?

Now, I admit that I didn't played all games so I ask simple question, who made first truck sim, Softlab or SCS?

And lastly I am not trashing too much this last game from SCS, I played the demo and it is OK - but just need some facts. This is nothing personal.

Mario
your point with the idea of the game:

Quote:
i will give a litle example for you.. what is the idea of many of the first person shooters?? to save the world? or kill some other idiot.. oh my.. all most same point in all first person shooter games..

what is the point in the game counterstrike and SWAT 4?? hmm hmm aha.. u are going to kill teorists.. again.. too bad.. one of them stole the others idea..

if SCS should make something else in a trucksim game then driving truck and grov bigger then come with some ideas?? isent that was trucksims is about m8!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: COMPETITION

Quote:
Anyway, demo is just 60 minutes of play and I didn't finished my mission
Oh I hate that demo. I wish it was unlimited time, but it would only let you do 2 missions or something.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota-martin
Quote:

Mario
your point with the idea of the game:

Quote:
i will give a litle example for you.. what is the idea of many of the first person shooters?? to save the world? or kill some other idiot.. oh my.. all most same point in all first person shooter games..

what is the point in the game counterstrike and SWAT 4?? hmm hmm aha.. u are going to kill teorists.. again.. too bad.. one of them stole the others idea..

if SCS should make something else in a trucksim game then driving truck and grov bigger then come with some ideas?? isent that was trucksims is about m8!

OK, I see what you want to say...
My friend is a truck driver. They could ask truck driver what they should do...
He has 2 drivers and he also drive and later on he will stop driving and have 3 drivers.

They could make a nececary visit to accountant monthly to pay some bills for example and see what he have done this month or something like that. It doesn't NEED to be the same - everything.
They could make anything, truck driver goes to whore (lol), or to the saloon for poker gambling, or fist fight , or to eat a whole lamb .

Mario