Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

Default COMPETITION

LOL
After reading this forum I just tried 18 Wheel of Steel Haulin. The demo on website could be a virus (Zone Alarm report). But, Chezh have learned something. Their first games were appaling.

This game is somewhat better. Maybe they collected few tricks after seeing King of the Road.

Anyway, demo is just 60 minutes of play and I didn't finished my mission, to deliver some army cargo from Seattle to San Francisco. Anyway not so bad...

What you think overally about other truck simulations and can you compare it somehow?

And truck driving is not easy job lol

Mario
Old 10-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

You hadn't tried 18 Wos Haulin yet? Wow
Either way, it's a pretty good simulation, nice graphics and many unregistered trucks (Mack=Metalhorse; Forrenerunner=Freightliner etc)and lots of cargoes. And it's easy to mod, so, if you ever want to add turcks and trailers, it's pretty easy.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

You can mod the map too if you want.
I am currently working on a LA mod map. The LA freeway system is very extensive.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Ya its pretty easy to mod,Its a simple good trucking game! But im sure RNR will be better.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

Of course it will, that's why we've been all waiting for SOO long
Old 10-18-2007, 04:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
Either way, it's a pretty good simulation, nice graphics and many unregistered trucks (Mack=Metalhorse; Forrenerunner=Freightliner etc)and lots of cargoes. And it's easy to mod, so, if you ever want to add turcks and trailers, it's pretty easy.
The only reason why I didn't tried this game is because I tried some games of that company around 2000 or 2002. I don't know.

It was disaster back then. I know that I was thinking what a bloody amateurs is that company.

Since then they obviously improved somewhat, but they are still bloody amateurs compared with Softlab LOL
Old 10-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Agreed, Bloodstar.
Other than Pedal to the Metal and Haulin, I don't enjoy any other SCS game.
F*****g ameateurs compared to Softlab/1C.
Even thought Euro Truck Simulator looks good.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
The only reason why I didn't tried this game is because I tried some games of that company around 2000 or 2002. I don't know.

It was disaster back then. I know that I was thinking what a bloody amateurs is that company.

Since then they obviously improved somewhat, but they are still bloody amateurs compared with Softlab LOL
valusoft/scs had made a few bad games

the only games that really are good games are pedal to the metal and haulin' BUT. both of those games sucks to if u don't get the pathes for the games

don't think we have to talk about Convoy, i can give a good describtion of the game with a few words, IT SUCKS
Old 10-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Haulin

I think haulin is best Simulator for trucks on market. It's attractive because of it's low HW requirements. The game itself is better from part to part. AA was fine, funny physics and lovely made models. Pttm was like childs play, animated graphics, arcade physics system and bit borig after all. Convoy seems to by beta of Haulin. Haulin is best, improoved physics, beautyful graphics, and also fine game mode.

And say whatever you want, you aren't able to find any better truck sim tahn 18WOS haulin
Old 10-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: Haulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by toradnic
I think haulin is best Simulator for trucks on market. It's attractive because of it's low HW requirements. The game itself is better from part to part. AA was fine, funny physics and lovely made models. Pttm was like childs play, animated graphics, arcade physics system and bit borig after all. Convoy seems to by beta of Haulin. Haulin is best, improoved physics, beautyful graphics, and also fine game mode.

And say whatever you want, you aren't able to find any better truck sim tahn 18WOS haulin
Yes, OK, maybe you are even right,

BUT...

King of the Road was released in 2002. those jokers lol from Valusoft, SCS had 4 bloody years to copy best part of King of the Road and do better graphics etc... it was released in 2006.

I know what game had they in 2002! And mind you that was the time when King of the Road was released!

So basically those "bastards" lol have good simulation ONLY because Rig'n'Roll is not yet released.

Of course you may say whaterer you want but Softlab NSK is far better developers then those SCS...

The wait will be worth...

But, maybe that haulin game is worth 20$ but I will not buy it because I don't mind waitting for Rig'n'Roll. SCS are copy paste guys.

Mario