Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoly
Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
Is 1C publishing it as a boxed product to stores in the US?
We do plan to do it either ways - retail and digital download both for North America and Europe.
Okay, am I the only one who just saw the first confirmation that Rig'n'Roll will be distributed digitally as well? Folks have been asking.. Well, there you have your answer
Old 10-30-2007, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Default Delays

Well, I am new to the forum, but I thought it was necessary for me to Join.
I love driving simulators. I am also waiting for Rig 'n' Roll to be launched for ages now... i still remember the first announcement they made... My question (and of all in this forum) is what is taking so much time to release the game? what's wrong? Why has multiplayer been removed?
Can anyone understand our PAIN of the delay of this game?
An answer would be nice...

Best Regards, BarroS
Old 11-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

Multiplayer would be awesome to have eventually. Hopefully, the artificial intelligence is going to be great.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Approved Member

I just can't understand it either.

We've been waiting for so long for thig game and they announced all along that there was going to be multiplayer.
Now they canelled it. Now that's just wrong.

After waiting for this game for so long now, I feel that SoftLab and 1C (or is 1C just the publisher?) have been playing with us.

I mean, what's going to be next? No AI? Only 5 trucks? No game at all? I wonder.

If they keep doing this, I'll just leave and find a company who doesn't play with their customers.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but something has to be said.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
I just can't understand it either.

We've been waiting for so long for thig game and they announced all along that there was going to be multiplayer.
Now they canelled it. Now that's just wrong.

After waiting for this game for so long now, I feel that SoftLab and 1C (or is 1C just the publisher?) have been playing with us.

I mean, what's going to be next? No AI? Only 5 trucks? No game at all? I wonder.

If they keep doing this, I'll just leave and find a company who doesn't play with their customers.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but something has to be said.
Yes your worries are right.
But i dont gonna say the reason....
It seems that they are playing with us, but i dont think so.

And this about many players say:
-i dont-gonna-bye-the-game-annymore-because-it-takes-so long....
Oke do what your want.
Its your life is'nt?
But, you want to play truck-games? What are you gonna do?
Drive a truck in FSX? No, dont think so. Or just keep playing Haulin?
And guys, please take it easy and dont use the badwords, just chill.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Approved Member

While my team and I were making a game, we intended to include multiplayer, but we had so many network communication issues that we scrapped the idea for later since it was taking away from the time of making the other aspects of the game better.

I would still want to compete with people online eventually though. What if people online do not take the simulation seriously and crash into your truck while you were busy delivering a load? That can get annoying.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

We're all annoyed about this.
The thing is that, and I think we all agree on this, the game's taking too long. Waiting this long and get disapointed again and again, just make us think that it isn't worth it. Most of the consumers (including myself) haven't left because this WILL be the greatest trucking game ever. But, we'll eventually get tired.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

There is a lot of people not into this type of "game" so there is not a huge demand to get this game released. I mean read some of the comments posted at GameTrailers.com's videos for Rig'n'Roll and I think that is one of the reasons why it is taking so long. The lack of people into trucking simulations. I hope when it is finally released, that more people will respect this type of simulation.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

Well. Thats make sense. So I think it can be a good idea to take only LAN game into the game... On that way, only selected players can play...