Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

Excellent points bigbubba!!! All very true.

And yes 2008. http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview

If we only knew it really is 2008 and not 2009, but what guarantee is there? What guarantee is there that its not 2010 or 2011?

Its like the little boy who cried wolf, everyone knows this fable. He lied once and no one ever believes him again.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
Excellent points bigbubba!!! All very true.

And yes 2008. http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview

If we only knew it really is 2008 and not 2009, but what guarantee is there? What guarantee is there that its not 2010 or 2011?

Its like the little boy who cried wolf, everyone knows this fable. He lied once and no one ever believes him again.
Evgeny says that game is finished and they test that game I never hear about ohter game is tested many years and trying test that to 2011 and ohter game was tested max three month and gone gold
Old 10-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Approved Member

I really hope you are right Bombakas. I personally believe that the game really will come out in a few months. But I don't know. I remember last year I said the same thing and nothing. I also said the same thing 2 years ago.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
I really hope you are right Bombakas. I personally believe that the game really will come out in a few months. But I don't know. I remember last year I said the same thing and nothing.
I remember I strongly believed it would come out 100% in summer 2006 (that was Autumn 2005)... that did not happen, and that did not happen summer 2007 ... it's just crazy... how is that possible that the project is still being financed ... unbelievable.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Approved Member

I bet that there saying its going to be released in 2008 then there going to delay it again and again as usual
Old 10-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Hey,

I am thinking that it will be in stores for Christmas this year. It just seems like a logical time to release a game, you can hit the Xmas rush with an anticipated product.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered Member

Well, two things might turn out of this.

1. it will be an amazing game with a nice big map and lots of realism.
2. it's going to be a a good game, or atleast it would have been in 2003.

I just don't understand how a game could seriously take this long. They don't tell anyone jack shit, and they pushed the released for 4 quarters every year for the past how many years? this is just STUPID. I mean really stupid. It's......what do you call it..... A GONG SHOW. I hope the devs come in here and see some of these posts. Maybe we can get some real answers as to why this game took so long. I don't see why it would have to be a secret if they're having problems developing the game.....
Old 10-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

How about a chat session with the developers... But I am assuming they are Russian, which causes a problem for a Canuck like me!
Old 10-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Pacific
How about a chat session with the developers... But I am assuming they are Russian, which causes a problem for a Canuck like me!
This free online translation is good for you and devs: http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp#tr_form
Old 10-06-2007, 04:17 AM
Registered Member

I am very upset as well, not only did they lie to us about the release dates. Now they have removed a feature we all were looking forward too when they told us it was going to be in it, online mulitiplayer has been removed. So now they had problems with mulitiplay and decided to remove it rather then to try to fix it. So whats next? They cant fix the ai so it will be just you on the road.