Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

Default todays games

Graphics are not my main priority in games , It is such a releif to hear/read that 1c is focusing on gameplay mainly over the looks , The games over the last 5 years have lost much in the game play depeartment which I personally think truely hurts any titles no matter how " pretty" it looks , if a game has no backbone to it looks is wasted.
This alone will increase my wanting the game Rig N Roll by 75% . Some of the old dos game from the past still have better gameplay than most new modern games today for the simple fact 99% of these modern games on the market today rely soly on graphics alone and this makes them boring after a few minutes of play . Thank you 1c for bringing back a taste of the Good ole days once again , These guys are true game developers ..
Old 10-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayonet
Guys; I'm not asking you if you think graphics are the best. I know all these things you explained, and I agree completely. Gameplay is what counts. So far so good. I'm just wondering what the game devs did about this, because obviously it had to be an issue, so the appeal of the game was still kept high.
Yer your totally right mate. Hopefully you get an answer for this question
Old 10-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

Q: What are the requirements for processor, RAM and video adapter?

A: The game system requirements are not finally defined yet. According to a rough estimate, a processor with frequency of 2 GHz, not less than 512 Mb of RAM and a video adapter of class GeForce 5 or higher with the memory not less than 64 MB will be required.

Thats ok for me. Then I can play it on my laptop, and everywhere. The screenshots looks great to me. Id rather have high FPSs than super advanced graphics with ultra detailed textures that seriously staggers everytime a talll building comes into view.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Im still playing King of the road gameplay is the best by far 18 wheels is too boring and repetitive and asks too much of youre computer i think. If rig n roll is anything like king of the road its a definet winner
Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

I'm still playing KotR and i agree it does have the best gameplay. RnR should be even better game play with updated graphics but it has been over 5 years so . . .