Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

Default loads

i do have a question for 1c how will the loading and unloading work as well as the fueling and servicing work and is there a selection in the game to pick between 53 foot trailers and 48 footers the reason im asking is i own and operate my own big truck in real life and i also own a 48 foot spread axle trailer are the trailers just as editable as the tractors

thanks for your time

-catdiesel
Old 09-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

Default i conquer

i second that
Old 09-29-2007, 10:44 AM
wheelking

i think we can only mod the exterior.No more than this
Old 09-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

hey thats good enough for me i guess i guess all of our questions will be answered once a release takes place
Old 10-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

I would also like to know whether you can unload and load the trucks for yourself. E.g: use a forklift to take the pallets of food out of the curtain sider or driving the excavator onto the low loader etc.

Anyone??
Old 10-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nicktrex that would be an excellent idea. maybe that's something for the first patch(if the game releases this year otherwise they can better but it directly in the game). i can remeber that ship simulator had also a patch and that one with new features
Old 10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

It would make it more realistic and if you don't unload it right e.g excavator misses ramp and falls off it would blow up or get damaged just like real life although in the game i would assume you could only drive the excavator around the loading area because then it would stay as just a truck driving simulator as all you do is load and unload the truck using different vehicles, if you get me It would be an awesome addition i think.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

And when we have to load the trailers ourselves that when you put the load not evenly balanced you can notice this in the handling of the truck.

Maybe even that you tip over more easely, and that the goods damage when not secured while driving.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Approved Member

What I've seen in the trailers, loading/unloading of trailers is done by machines now.
Pull into the Warehouse, probley select a trailer going by what it is/where it goes/if there's any special things about it(Fragile/Overweight/Time Limit/etc...)/and the reward for delivering it.

Then a machine grabs a trailer and puts it perfectly on your truck for you to hook it up, and you're on your way.

It's pretty much like the 18 WoS Series except the trailer gets hooked for you. I like this.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

I hoped it would be like pedal to the metal. Where you have to back the truck directly onder the trailer!