Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Approved Member

Default question about the rignroll website that has been update

hi i was looking at rignroll.com and rignroll.ru and there was an update November 13, 2007. Very well done screenshots. I was reading what the webmaster updated and he said and i quote
Quote:
Multi-core optimization and debugging is complete. The demo version of the game has been sent to an Intel lab for performance testing.
My big question is does this mean that the demo is going to be released? or am i missing something.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: question about the rignroll website that has been update

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
hi i was looking at rignroll.com and rignroll.ru and there was an update November 13, 2007. Very well done screenshots. I was reading what the webmaster updated and he said and i quote
Quote:
Multi-core optimization and debugging is complete. The demo version of the game has been sent to an Intel lab for performance testing.
My big question is does this mean that the demo is going to be released? or am i missing something.
The discussion is about an internal technical demo for Intel to test multi-core optimization of the game. It is not a public demo the guys were talking about.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: question about the rignroll website that has been update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoly
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Quote:
The discussion is about an internal technical demo for Intel to test multi-core optimization of the game. It is not a public demo the guys were talking about.
ok thanks for the clarification

big b
Old 11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Interesting update and answers to questions. So far it is only in Russian (www.rignroll.ru), but I know the person who does these updates and pretty soon it will be in English.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
Interesting update and answers to questions. So far it is only in Russian (www.rignroll.ru), but I know the person who does these updates and pretty soon it will be in English.
it is in english since 7:40 am this morning since i was on there and saw it in english
Old 11-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

I meant the answers from Igor Belago are still in Russian only.

http://rignroll.ru/index.php?type=new_id&publ_id=483
Old 11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
I meant the answers from Igor Belago are still in Russian only.

http://rignroll.ru/index.php?type=new_id&publ_id=483
ok that makes more sense sorry i didnt understand. what does this mean then is the game nearing completion. Some how i cant believe it just because it has been so long.

Am I right Evgeny or any moderators/admins? Is the game very close to be finished. I have read the previous interviews that Evgeny has so kind to translate. One part i believe that igor said no less then 2 -3 months so could we estimate that after 2 -3 months the game will be finished and released?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

bigbubba467

We could estimate, but, I rather not, because, it's just probably going to be delayed again

But one thing has got to be truth though, the game has to be near completion! Or at least that's what I think
Old 11-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
bigbubba467

We could estimate, but, I rather not, because, it's just probably going to be delayed again

But one thing has got to be truth though, the game has to be near completion! Or at least that's what I think
but the reason i was asking is because there are alot of people that are very upset with the demo(game play video from the expo) I want to see this company maybe make a rignroll 2 or even many different patches from all over north american maps like ontario hint hint lol. Just that in order for them to do that they need the money and as i said alot of people are getting tired as u said ur self waiting 5+ years for a game. just a general estimate of when they are hoping to maybe not release it but finish it. Like finish testing and all other things that are being developed.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Approved Member

You're right bigbubba467.
I'm also more worried as when will the game be finished other than when will it be realeased