Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

I agree but also disagree with the OP. Basically, these delays are being caused by bugs.
You guys don't realize that they got several other games they are working on as well as this. They aren't going to take the time to work on just 1 game and be done with it, when they can be done with several at once.

I am also getting tired of no news on their site. But, what can we do? Boycott a game that hasn't been released yet? Seriously, what can we do?
Old 10-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

There is no comparing 1c to scs . Scs is halfbaked noobs compared in quality of games , 1c has released many other TOP RANKED titles in the time frame also , nothing SCS has ever made can come equal to anything 1c does , 1c demos are better than SCS best complete title . apples to rocks . SCS has released 4 truck games but they all sucked . If and When RignRoll gets released you will all not even bother buying SCS trash any longer ..
Old 10-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

I am being patient since I know how hard it is to fix as many bugs as possible or adding content to games. I have worked on a video game before.

What other games are SoftLab-NSK working on?

On their Web site it looks like they are only working on DDClip Pro and DDTitle. They are not only a video game company so other software get priority it seems.

SCS games are not bad at all, I think, but Rig'n'Roll is going to be outstanding I think from my past experience with Hard Truck 2.

I thought that when Hard Truck 18 Wheels of Steel came out that it was released by the same developers of Hard Truck 1 and 2. I was tricked by the Web sites for the game. I thought that the developers moved to another company. The game is so similar to the original Hard Truck 2 so I thought it was a "Hard Truck 3".
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 AM
Registered Member

im with you im starting to think that they are never even realease it cause they keep on moving it on and on and if they take any long im not sure if i will want it any more and i have all the 18 wheels of steel. So i hope they get there act straight
Old 10-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
SCS games are not bad at all,
Don't make me laugh. Ever since the embarrassment of Convoy, it's been going downhill.
SCS can burn in hell for all I care.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Driver
I am also getting tired of no news on their site. But, what can we do? Boycott a game that hasn't been released yet? Seriously, what can we do?
We or rather I can write to Igor Belago. But since I recently emailed him I will not email him until early January.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

I have never tried Convoy that could be why I did not see SCS Software as a bad company. I tried Haulin', and it was not as horrible to me as you make it sound. Their other games that they make are OK, but could use more development time. I do not like the fact that there are so many 18 Wheels of Steel games that were released in short intervals. Seems like a money milker to me. They even used the Hard Truck name in the first version. I have not even bought one SCS Software semi game, but I know I will buy Rig'n'Roll for sure.

Did you use to work for SCS Software USA Driver (from reading your sig)?
  1. Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel
  2. 18 Wheels of Steel: Across America
  3. 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal
  4. 18 Wheels of Steel Convoy
  5. TruckSaver
  6. 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin'
  7. Euro Truck Simulator