Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Registered Member

Default If RnR 3 is a simulator then I'm the English queen!

This is just another game from 1C which sucks a lot! First of all, it doesn't run well on Windows 7; second, only the half of the controls I've set worked - whatever controls you set you can't shift manual gears because when you set them to be manual the truck stays at "N" gear and pressing the button for shift up doesn't work, also the camera for "cockpit" doesn't work and all other buttons except those to control the truck itself - up, down, left, right, blinkers and handbrake. The map is as accurate as a blind shooter, there's no traffic on the road. I played 2 hrs and all I saw were a few other trucks.
Oh, I almost forgot - don't think that the whole world speaks your stupid Russian language. When you make a game in a given language you should, at least, make a few language patches for it!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Approved Member

Lol, you don't have idea what you are talking about.

If you don't speak Russian then don't buy the game (like many others) until it's released in less than 3 months in English.

About the gear change, I think you must press the clutch if you are in manual (like in real life? )

Maybe you even don't know that there is a slider to configure the amount of the trafic
Old 12-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

Most of his complaints would disapear if he just waited for the English version anyway...
Old 12-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

I'm willing to bet he did not buy the game but downloaded a pirated version, 'cause if he'd bought it he would have known it was the Russian version. He played it, couldn't understand any of the options and then came on this forum to complain, not knowing an English version is scheduled to be released in the coming months.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Another flame, warning to the author for offensive content
Old 12-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
I'm willing to bet he did not buy the game but downloaded a pirated version, 'cause if he'd bought it he would have known it was the Russian version. He played it, couldn't understand any of the options and then came on this forum to complain, not knowing an English version is scheduled to be released in the coming months.
Yes, I downloaded it for two reasons:
- I'm not willing to buy a game without trying it first.
- It's not in our stores yet.

And even when they release the English I'm not gonna download or buy this crappy game. There are many things that I don't like not only in this game but in all games by 1C I've played so far and an English version will not change anything.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado84 View Post
Yes, I downloaded it for two reasons:
- I'm not willing to buy a game without trying it first.
Totally understand, I'm the same.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Approved Member

Topic leads to nowhere. CLOSED
Closed Thread