Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

Igors answer to most asked question 【November 17th】
http://progames.mail.ru/press_conference/10/view

Please translate into English

Last edited by yuhui2009; 11-18-2009 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Igors answer to most asked question 【November 17th】
Old 11-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

Guys, i'm working on the translation. Please be patient. It will take some time.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

http://translate.google.nl/translate...ew&sl=ru&tl=en

I guess yuhui2009 can read this perfectly, it seems to be the same language he writes
Old 11-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Approved Member

so there's no need in proper translation? lol
Old 11-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

I saw I am concerned about :

I have some doubts... in the October 12th video is it still the beta version fo the game/map being shown? Incomplete map?

In the very early demo versions of the game, a small segment of the road network is shown. From Oxnard to San Diego. You can see the game map by going to the game's website. Do not forget that video trailers usually do not show the map in its complete detail. Therefore, you only see the major highways.

Therefore: the road has not yet seen the full
Old 11-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhui2009 View Post
I saw I am concerned about :

I have some doubts... in the October 12th video is it still the beta version fo the game/map being shown? Incomplete map?

In the very early demo versions of the game, a small segment of the road network is shown. From Oxnard to San Diego. You can see the game map by going to the game's website. Do not forget that video trailers usually do not show the map in its complete detail. Therefore, you only see the major highways.

Therefore: the road has not yet seen the full
There is an opinion that the trailer release on October 12, 2009 was made based on the very old beta of the game, since the road map looks very much alike the one you showed on the earlier stages of game development. Can you please comment on this?

The earliest demos of the game had a small part of the road from Oxnard to San-Diego. The current map can be estimated if you visit our website. Do not forget that a trailer usually shows a map that does not have all the details. That is why it had only the key highways.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

No trafficlights in the game ?
Old 11-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfelix View Post
There is an opinion that the trailer release on October 12, 2009 was made based on the very old beta of the game, since the road map looks very much alike the one you showed on the earlier stages of game development. Can you please comment on this?

The earliest demos of the game had a small part of the road from Oxnard to San-Diego. The current map can be estimated if you visit our website. Do not forget that a trailer usually shows a map that does not have all the details. That is why it had only the key highways.
So I guess the answer to all these questions about the map, is that the screenshot only shows the major freeways, and not smaller state and county roads?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Ye only the interstate highways (?)