Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

I have talked to vbproffi the pr manager and he said, no wonder the trucks drive like formula 1 race cars in half these videos. In most of the videos people have nitro booster on. Remember he has played the beta many times himself and assures me that in normal mode the trucks drive like real trucks.

And yes the Russian version of the game will be available for download from the 1c online store on Nov 27. I will buy the game on that day and will do my own review complete with ingame vids in high quality.

Last edited by Ubaku; 11-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

some of us have to wait to the international release

Waiting for your review
Old 11-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Can't wait for Ubaku's review!
So far, I've been definitely underwhelmed by the trucks' non-idle sounds in the videos, the lack of a satisfying "clunk" sound when the trailers attach, or the sceneries' over-saturated colors.
But, who knows, perhaps we'll all be pleasantly surprised by the final product...