Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Registered Member

Default i need help asap

Hello i Ordered a rig n roll from a friend on Ebay and he was a **** and didnt send the book ive tried ot contacted him but he blocked me on the phone and because of this i have no 1C account i need a serial help please
Old 12-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas123D00d View Post
Hello i Ordered a rig n roll from a friend on Ebay and he was a **** and didnt send the book ive tried ot contacted him but he blocked me on the phone and because of this i have no 1C account i need a serial help please
You need to file a complaint with eBay regarding not receiving part of your purchase, if that's what happened. Otherwise, you may need to purchase a new copy.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:13 AM
Approved Member

I dont see Rig N Roll on Ebay...
Old 12-07-2009, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Either you have been screwed, or you are trying to screw 1C out of a free serial key. If it's the latter you're a fool to think it would be this easy. The internet is full of people asking for torrents and serial keys for this game, it's quite amusing

In any case, no one here can help you. Your beef is with your "friend" (some friend you've got there) and/or with eBay. 1C has nothing to do with this.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Nice try. If he is a friend you should have more then one way to contact him (Like go to his/her house??).