Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 06-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Approved Member

Default Does "Healer" in mage tree help inquisitor resurrect power?

Does "Healer" in mage tree help inquisitor resurrect power?
Old 06-26-2009, 07:11 AM
Approved Member

No.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:20 AM
Approved Member

In a way, McSwan's question is valid, because 1c noticed that all units, who have ress can be boosted a bit. That's why in Armored princess, they put the Ressurrection skill (Paladin only) that helps you as well as any unit that has any kind of resurrection ability.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
In a way, McSwan's question is valid, because 1c noticed that all units, who have ress can be boosted a bit. That's why in Armored princess, they put the Ressurrection skill (Paladin only) that helps you as well as any unit that has any kind of resurrection ability.
I want AP .

Any news on a release date?
Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

Well, from what I read, it was moved from Q3 2009 to Q4 2009, which is sort of weird, since generally, all you need to do is translate the game. However, right now there is a lot of testing done by the russian-speaking players (testing by playing that is, and pointing out the bugs), so I'm confident this is one of the reasons for the delay.

So far 3 or 4 patches have been released regarding balance changes, bugfixes and such, which indeed shows some steady progress. I believe that in the end, the initial english version will be practically clean and almost bugfree if they keep up the good work.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Well,

I recently started playing again and noticed my Inqui only resurrecting 1 unit, until I put a point into the 'Healer' skill, so I'm thinking it does affect them.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMaster View Post
Well,

I recently started playing again and noticed my Inqui only resurrecting 1 unit, until I put a point into the 'Healer' skill, so I'm thinking it does affect them.
Are you sure it was not because you increased number of inquisitors in your army?
Old 10-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Are you sure it was not because you increased number of inquisitors in your army?
I am certain of it, 13 inquisitors, they healed 1 Horseman only (2 or more dead) with 0 Healer and 2 Horsemen with Healer at 1.

The thing was, I started wondering about them not resurrecting more then 1 even-though I was increasing them, but only after putting the 1 point in healer, they resurrected more.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMaster View Post
I am certain of it, 13 inquisitors, they healed 1 Horseman only (2 or more dead) with 0 Healer and 2 Horsemen with Healer at 1.

The thing was, I started wondering about them not resurrecting more then 1 even-though I was increasing them, but only after putting the 1 point in healer, they resurrected more.
One inquisitor "resurrects" 7hp, 13 of them makes "resurrect" of 91hp.
IF Healer skill would work on their resurrect skill that would make resurrect of 91 x 1.15 = (around) 105hp. One horseman has 130hp.

There is no way you could resurrect more than one horseman with 13 inquisitors even if you put point in Healer skill and it works.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Hmm I see, maybe it were 23, but I am very sure I did not add any inquisitors, only added the one point in healer.

23 would still not be enough according to that formula, so I forgot how many it were. (33 would make it work with 5 health left :p)

I restarted that game anyway, so will test it again. when I have 33 Inqui