Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

* You can right-click and Use the Thorn sprouts, spider/snake/griffon/dragon eggs and other such items to summon creatures of that type.
Does this mean that you can do this in battle or is it only when running around ?
Old 09-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

One query : Is there a way to scroll around the map without moving the hero ?
also , you can add : Get damage in combat in terms of of units killed :

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...5&postcount=32
Old 09-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alto View Post
* You can right-click and Use the Thorn sprouts, spider/snake/griffon/dragon eggs and other such items to summon creatures of that type.
Does this mean that you can do this in battle or is it only when running around ?
you can do this only while running around and i think its not possible in battle mode
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Approved Member

Obelisks. If you ever played HOMM, you know what they do.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
You will lose your army and stuff, but level and skills will not be removed. And also you will continue the game from the King's castle.
From the demo (didnt actually tested it in the full game) u also lose some leadership.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Approved Member

This is seriously addictive! One question, couldn't find the answer in the manual (though it's probably there - I can't stand these pdf thingies): I see that the number of swordsmen et.c. in the castle are dwindling as I keep having to recruit more. Will there be new swordsmen to recruit once I've exhausted the current supply?
Old 09-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker View Post
* Right-click and hold on an unit or unit picture for a quick reference of its statistics. Shift/Ctrl click, with left mouse button, on an unit or unit picture for the info popup to stay, so that you can hover the mouse over the numbers and icons and see what all that means.

* Alt key shows turn order in combat.
Some additional informations regarding those two:

Hitting the ALT-Key displays the order *and* health bars of the units permantly.

When this is active, you dont need Shift / Ctrl for the unit informations, a simple rightclick is enough.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi View Post
This is seriously addictive! One question, couldn't find the answer in the manual (though it's probably there - I can't stand these pdf thingies): I see that the number of swordsmen et.c. in the castle are dwindling as I keep having to recruit more. Will there be new swordsmen to recruit once I've exhausted the current supply?
troops in castles renews when you pass king quests and gain nobility ranks.
in taverns, shops and ets... troops never renew (or renew rarely, when you do some quests for tavern or shop keeper)
Old 09-25-2008, 11:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker View Post
* * There's a limit on the unscribed spells in the spellbook. If you see for sale a spell you want, but can't buy for some reason, either scribe or right-click on some of your extra scrolls and chuck them out to make room (or just use them in combat).
U can sell the the scrolls when in castle View by going into the spellbook and right clicking on them.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

Don't forget the 'SPACE' bar!!!!! it's in the manual but it's a very important key. You can pause the real time screen and check the power of the enemy near you (if you have a high enough scouting skill). I like that feature!