Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Approved Member

Default Furious Paladin reward problem ?

Hey all,

Not sure where I had to post this, but I have been spending some time trying to start a good game using the KBScanner tool.

Now the thing is, my scan shows for:

Inquisitors: Marshan Swamp - Furious Paladin's House - 31 - Complete the Quest Blessing of Crypts

Scroll Ressurection: Marshan Swamp - Furious Paladin's House - 1 - Complete the Quest Blessing of the Crypts.

So after I managed to complete it, I was so hoping for more inquisitors and the mighty resurrection scroll ...., but for some weird reason he still is not selling either of these 2 things.

I even completed the next quest and kept the paladin alive by not destroying all statues, but still no change in the stuff he sells ...

What's wrong here and is there a way to fix it ?

P.S.: I also posted this in technical issues forum because I didn't know where to put it
Old 10-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMaster View Post
What's wrong here and is there a way to fix it ?
I had the same problem. As I read on Russian forum this reward is only available if you play as paladin. Scanner does not recognize your class in game so it lists all rewards.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

Interesting, Lex. I wondered why he wasn't giving me what the Scanner said with my current game. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

No problem. I was kind of angry too as I planned no loss game as mage. There are also other class-depended things in game but this was probably only one so important to me connected with scanner.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for clearing that up Lex