Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 09-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Approved Member

i cannot download it either t's in some sort of a loop and says eternaly pls wait your download will start shortly lol. And i will never install Google Chrome on my PC (sorry) i think that's the champion of changing settings and putting crap on yur PC.

So could you pls upload somewhere else??

regards Rowddy.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowddy View Post
i cannot download it either t's in some sort of a loop and says eternaly pls wait your download will start shortly lol. And i will never install Google Chrome on my PC (sorry) i think that's the champion of changing settings and putting crap on yur PC.

So could you pls upload somewhere else??

regards Rowddy.
Hey Rowddy, no worries mate, I will upload it to a different location tonight when I get home from work. I'll update the original Post with the alternate download location.

Additional upload of RAF pilot career tracker complete - it can now also be downloaded from the good people at Airwarfare.com: http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php?...tid=18&cid=147

OP updated also.

Last edited by ReconNZ; 09-23-2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

Thanks m8 it's highly appriciated

Regards Rowddy.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Approved Member

No worries lads, pleased to help.

Hey has anyone got a list of the standard medals/commendations won by Luftwaffe pilots? I could use it for the Luftwaffe version of the tracker which im working on.

CHeers!

Recon.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

Perhaps the awards and medals packs on M4T will help?
Old 09-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Approved Member

That's great, thanks Gamekeeper!

Luftwaffe version now uploaded! Original post updated with screenshots and 2 download locations. Enjoy.

Recon.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Approved Member

Hey all

One thing I meant to mention, it might be worth keeping a clean copy of the tracker on your system, as the tracker can only be used for one pilot - (the triggers for medals and promotions will only fire once) so if you try to use the same file for two pilots the promotions and medals wont work the second time round.

If you have already overwritten your downloaded version, no worries, just download another one of the latest versions from the start of this post. You need to start a new tracker for each pilot you use.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Approved Member

Much appreciated!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:42 AM
Approved Member

Played with it tonight. It's good! I like the logbook style too it too.

One thing. My sortie tonight included (in one flight) a destroyed 110, a damaged JU87 and a damaged bf109.

It doesn't look like I can accurately record all three enemies in one entry. Do I just enter these in below the first and then start the next log book entry on the line below the last entered kill?

That's really the only thing that seemed a bit off to me. Might just be a user error
Pilot #1 (9:40 hours flying time, 3/0/1 Fighters, 7/2/0 Bombers). RIP

No.401 Squadron Forum

Using ReconNZ's Pilot Log Book
Old 09-27-2011, 05:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw_wolverine View Post
Played with it tonight. It's good! I like the logbook style too it too.

One thing. My sortie tonight included (in one flight) a destroyed 110, a damaged JU87 and a damaged bf109.

It doesn't look like I can accurately record all three enemies in one entry. Do I just enter these in below the first and then start the next log book entry on the line below the last entered kill?

That's really the only thing that seemed a bit off to me. Might just be a user error
Hey Wolverine, thanks for the feedback, and for the reference in your sig. I'm going to update my sig with my pilots info as well asap!

Re your question, yes you are 100% correct. Thats exactly how i record sorties with more than one enemy plane type kill - "just enter these kills in below the first and then start the next log book entry on the line below the last entered kill".

I'm keen to hear if you think there is another way to enter it more succinctly - I thought about it for ages but couldnt come up with a way that didnt involve entering in loads more columns! (which I tried to avoid as didnt want the tracker being too wide).

What I will do though is update the example in the downloaded versions to show more than one flight with multiple plane type kills so people can see how i intend that scenario to be entered!

I'm also going to redo the downed pilot random outcome generator - I've included a new version of this page in the Luftwaffe tracker which i think is much better than the RAF one - I will update the RAF one asap. The functionality is still the same, ive just improved the display significantly.

I'd be keen to hear your thoughts if you think the Luftwaffe outcome generator is better than the RAF one?

cheers,

Recon.