Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 04-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Default Engine always ON...

Hello!

I have this kind of question to You. I was playing years Il2 1946 and there in a FMB when i was starting a mission, engine was always off - i had to turn it on and then just fly.

I have started playing cliffs of dover but even if i sign option "complete engine managment" and "engine start" and other options - engine is always ON after starting a mission on airfield.

I tryed everything, camapagine, single missions etc but my plane has always engine running on airfield and it drives me crazy because game looses all magic :/

What should i do to make it off from the beggining?
Old 04-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

In FMB, go to "group properties" tab of Your airplane and tick the "spawn parked" box. That will place the airplane in the hangar / next to the runway etc. with the engine turned off.