Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 12-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Approved Member

Default Going external and moving about and capturing screen shots ..how ?

Hi,
Just trying out CloD the basic install before moving on to each mod and testing.

Installed to D:\Steam

Reading the manual I saw mention of Print Screen button to get a screen capture image. So merrily doing so in mission I now wonder where they were saved to. Will it do many in one mission ?

Then I read a thread that says steam stills F12 go into steam/user data but I dont see my printscreens in there at D:\Steam\userdata and I didnt use F12.

What is best way of capturing images and where are they saved to ?

Furthermore I found that F8 went external, but how does one then move about the aircraft to view it from many angles and also zoom in and out on it, zooming out is good as one can get in ones fellow pilots if lucky for a group photo shot !

I have a trackir 5 and was only seeing some movement with moving head but I want to be able to use mouse as no way can trackir give me precise positional control for my camera floating in space and move about as if in a CAD program.

Do I need to somehow overide the track IR to be able to use mouse ?

BOBC