Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 12-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Approved Member

Default Cant drop bombs in the Blenheim?

Hello!

I am really struggling with bombing with the Blenheim in this game, first i had problems with changing positions witch i solved, but now i cant drop any bombs!

When i am in the bombers position and push "drop bombs" button both on the joystick and clicking the panel nothing happens, i can see the bomb buttons move on the dash, but no bombs will drop.

I know people getting issues with the "ambostrophick" (spelling?) filtering thing in the realism settings menu, so i unchecked that but nothing happens so it aint that.

Then i fought that i might not have any bombs loaded, but they are after checking in the menu.

So what am i doing wrong here?

Regards.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Approved Member

Are you *sure* you have bombs loaded? One of the tabs in the loadout screen will show you bombs so you can alter the fusings but a different tab shows what is actually loaded. I know one of the missions has a bomber base at Littlestone(?) that allows you to fly a blenny but wont allow you to load bombs.

Can you drop them from the pilots position?
Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Approved Member

Are you opening the bomb bays?

Josef Frantisek - 303 Squadron