Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Approved Member

Default Demonologists

what are they? they are not humans right? I dont think they are demons either, since they are in the neutral units tree, however they look like they dont have a type, which means nothing can boost their morale?(other than their innate "demonology" ability)

Last edited by Madstrike; 08-14-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

I think you are right, unless you can find something that boosts for morale for all. I didn't have any in my game.

Daniel.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

They are neutral and neither human nor animal, which I actually find convenient since they fit very smoothly into many different sorts of army.

Yeah, I only know of increasing their morale by having a demon present -- their Demonology ability. They also get that Gatekeeper attack/defense bonus (which I think can stack up multiple times) if a Demon or Dragon of Chaos is summoned or certain spells are used.

I don't know of an item that hits their morale, not sure though.

Probably my favorite unit. Truly cost-effective and their demon summons are very strong and Thread of Life is just amazing.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelando View Post
They are neutral and neither human nor animal, which I actually find convenient since they fit very smoothly into many different sorts of army.

Yeah, I only know of increasing their morale by having a demon present -- their Demonology ability. They also get that Gatekeeper attack/defense bonus (which I think can stack up multiple times) if a Demon or Dragon of Chaos is summoned or certain spells are used.

I don't know of an item that hits their morale, not sure though.

Probably my favorite unit. Truly cost-effective and their demon summons are very strong and Thread of Life is just amazing.
I think they're humans, but they're interested in demons.