Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Approved Member

I always trap Black Dragons and once they are trapped, they are too easy to kill (i also have good fire resistance units in my army, so thats y black dragons are more easier than cyclops for me). And no, cyclops wont attack a closer unit if they can, if u summon a unit in front of a cyclops and the cyclops has space to move, he will move and will attack that unit or the weaker one. And if cyclop can use range attack, he will always use ranged attack, with the xception for the level 4-5 units. Level 4-5 units are a primary target for cyclops if they are in melee range. Of course, neither on easy or normal (and maybe on hard too) high stacks of cyclops or bdragons is not a real threat. I always play on impossible..

Necromancers are a weak and easy to kill unit, i never target em as first, maybe i shot they a couple of times, so their stack is reduced, but after that, i focus on the other units. I really dont care about the summoned units of the necro -.-. Demonologists are by far more dangerous. But the units i hate are , all the units that can avoid attacks (demoness, pirates, swordman, etc), brontors (omg a stack of 400 brontors are just really boring to kill zzz), archdemons (i hate when they do "half" on my level 5 units.. grr but almost they are not too hard to kill),and sometimes i really hate shammans, maybe cuz i used to play with evil beholders and cyclops and they are the first target of shamman axes.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

like i said, all units are easy to beat without losses depending on the strategy that you use.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Approved Member

still since the game is random
you won't be able to use every bitsy easy strat at hand

sometimes u have to think out of the box
Old 08-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

I rarely have trouble with cyclopses, but maybe that's because I (somewhat oddly) actually like order magic, and thus often have lvl3 helplessness availble. Strip away their defense, and they're suddenly very killable x]

~Sylv
Old 08-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

why helpnesless
pygmy is way better
Old 08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
why helpnesless
pygmy is way better
1. Not per mana
2. Not against level 5 units.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Approved Member

huh?

pygmy makes -20 health on level 1 alone
that is huge

Old 08-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

Like Z said, it doesn't work on level 5s, though and it costs a lot more mana which you might not have.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Approved Member

ahh
^.^

should play kb:ap again xD
Old 08-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Approved Member

Demoness (switching your vulnerable archer troop with their tank)
Shaman
Catapult (you have to take them on immediately as fire is more dangerous than it was in legend)
Goblins (their speed and the way they become hasted when attacked)
Fairies (damage is magical so stoneskin will not help if you use Divine Armor there are also ones which use dispel and DA is an expensive spell)

Ancient Vampires for me were very awkward as i had very high critical chance, there were a few battles where i was forced to use damage spells to thin out a stack of Ancient Vampires as none of my troops (except Red Dragon Fireflood ability) could injure them due to Deaths' Evasion.

Giants are always annoying to fight too, helplessness helps to bring them down quick however.