Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

Default What Have I Missed!

Hi
On reading other threads, I seem to have missed some elements of the game - which I just finished. I never met a giant spider, I'm not sure who this gremlin boss is and I never used these Ancient Knowledge scrolls, what are they? It feels like I've played a different game altogether from a lot of other people LOL
Old 05-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

I think the problem might just be semantics for some of those things, since if you've finished the game, you can't have missed the gremlin boss, Zilgadis, who possesses one of the stones.

An ancient knowledge scroll gives you 50% more experience for the next 5 battles. They are rare and precious, so naturally reserved only for those battles that yield the most experience, i.e. bosses & strong heroes.

The spider is in a cave on Dersu Island.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Oh thanks Metathron - perhaps my game wasn't so different after all! I did beat Zilgadis obviously, really horrible that fight, probably the worst with the exception of Baal. I wish I had used the ancient knowledge scrolls, maybe I'll reload an old game and play some of if differently (I don't usually play games several times, I've also learned that often as a Mage or Paladin I end up dead far too much).