Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

The Pilot you'll get right before the mission handles repair drones very well , restart and try to get one of these ~8 HP/s team-rep-drones or better just for this mission (if you have a savegame but there 'd be at least 1 autosave) + you should even get the 1.5k or 3k shield, 'll come in handy after the alien sector, maybe the laser def system will work too instead.

Oh and just got the Wyvern too on normal in X220 without reloading (+ 2 Tungsten <- wtf, 20 HP/s + 3 really BFGs for my mo-ship and some minor crap); lucky me - forgot so save anyway *fg*
Old 03-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

K ill try reloading again :=P I just reloaded the part to get the cache in fact coz I was stuck at the point where one of my ships gets blown up anyways and my quicksaves were to close to eachother so I couldnt unload him in a tier1 boat, didnt really want to loose a panther that way with ternie =

€ For the op: I just went to vaudille and blew up all crates + the bs hull I got (without reloading) -> Wyvern MK2, Hrimturs, 2 M205 Vindicator, 1 Helios, 1 Pegasus, 2 Icebergs and 3 Mirvs.

€nr2: I just came back from xb19 and I have to say it wasnt that hard to find the two crates. THe hardest thing was to fight off the 30ish pirates upon entering the sys (luckily I had 2 patrols enter right after me) and then when blowing up the wrong stash (was at the graveyard for me) another 30ish pirates that all wanted greywolf for dinner. I just made it using grey to kite them around my ms and my 3 other fighters racing after him trying to shoot the pirates. Loot was awesome: 2x Centaur, 2x Bombard, 1X Gunslinger, tons and tons of other equip and I made about 30odd skillpoints.

Last edited by Wiaf; 03-11-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Approved Member

flashy,

I apologize. I mean the pegasys system caches without triggering heretic. Can I really find anything. Will appreciate if you can specify coordinates again.

Also in 220 and Solncevck, I reloaded at least 10+ times and restarted computer. But never got anything but tridents. Is there pure luck or what?
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Registered Member

I only get tridents in x220 are you doing pre or post alien encounter?

€: just counted the money I made from xb19 about 1.5million + the mods that I am using now and didnt sell (e.g. 2x 80% laser dampening sys)
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

theres only 2 real places in pegysys where u can get the non trigger stash's 1 is the very first square of the overview map top left hand corner square, should be 1 red blink astroid there, and the co-ords i gave back on page 2 theres 3 or so roids laid out in a semi-circled going from 1 side of the station round the back then to the other side
Old 03-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiaf View Post
Pre / right before I got grey, just took a lil detour

XB19 is one hell of a system, massive loot and skillpoints, maybe I'll stay besides the portal later while watching TV
Old 03-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiaf View Post

€: just counted the money I made from xb19 about 1.5million + the mods that I am using now and didnt sell (e.g. 2x 80% laser dampening sys)
Pre, even without Greyhair
Old 03-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Approved Member

Flashy,

still no luck. I blown up at least 10 fake blinking roids. want to confirm the 1st one is in the top left corner, because you said right on page 2 and left on this page.

Also you mentioned "in the south west 4 squares from the left 5 squares counting up from the bottom". Confirm? So far I found nothing in this system. But 220, and V system are pretty easy. something goes wrong with my game.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistarnh View Post
Hidden Cache locations

Fronn - Center asteroid field 3 squares sound and one east of the Triada Trade Station. I don't remember what loot I got here but stash loot usually has at least a couple good things.
what does "3squares sound and one east" mean? Im 3 squares south and east and I cant find anything.

€: Nevermind found it after a while.

-W

Last edited by Wiaf; 03-11-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

ill see if i can find a reload and double check for u about the stash's and report back

right found a save that was useable, 1 stash top left corner far square its above the plane u enter on so gonna have to look up abit its near the edge of the squares ajoin it

down by the pirate station, first load i destoryed 10 and got nothing second time 2nd blinky rock i shot i got a wyvren mk2 so guess its pure luck if u get any drops or not

edit
just did a restart on the game where i took the route that got me the stash location info and reloaded 3 or 4 times and the southern roids aint dropping anything so im woundering if u accept the stash mission that when u kill quater his ships have that loot so are left empty as a trigger

Last edited by flashy; 03-12-2010 at 12:00 AM.