Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
Yeah, unless you want to fight endlessly respawning MSF forces. Its a hideously difficult mission considering that you are on a timer, you have to destroy the MK2 before it blows your supply ship to kingdom come (which it will, considering the supply ship is unarmed and has no modules)...
Well if we are talking about siding with the admiral against Viper, I just docked the supply ship to the base, equpped it and then it was easy to kill the Lion Prototype as docking recharges your shileds.

Last edited by Killer; 03-16-2010 at 07:30 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Well if we are talking about siding with the admiral against Viper, I just docked the supply ship to the base, equpped it and then it was easy to kill the Lion Prototype as docking recharges your shileds.
I just got to that part on my second playthrough, just ended up blasting the Lion MK2 and Viper so hard with my fighters that the hostile MSF forces almost immediately go neutral =P
Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Could you guys post some pictures/screenshots of all the ms in the game? I would also appreciate detailed specs of all the ms (speed and manoeuvrability included). Also the positions of the turrets and main calibre guns were nice (could be done with screenshots). Thanks in advance.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

After Inoco mission, Greyhair said he knows a better mothership, but i decided to go Alex first, and now my girl is missing after the Alien mission, but I'm still flying the pathetic Astarte.

Better Mothership needed NOW!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsavo View Post
After Inoco mission, Greyhair said he knows a better mothership, but i decided to go Alex first, and now my girl is missing after the Alien mission, but I'm still flying the pathetic Astarte.

Better Mothership needed NOW!
Yeah, unfortunately you are stuck with the Astarte until you rescue Ternie. Theres no possible way to get a better mothership until that moment. This is also why I heavily recommend you do the mission to get the Astarte, because imagine the poor souls who stuck with the Mastiff.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yeah, unfortunately you are stuck with the Astarte until you rescue Ternie. Theres no possible way to get a better mothership until that moment. This is also why I heavily recommend you do the mission to get the Astarte, because imagine the poor souls who stuck with the Mastiff.
I tried severial times to hit the Alien hidden box, but no way to win with Astarte.
The thing is, Astarte has a very poor navitation system, so I'd rather change to next MS asap.

I've done rescue Ternie, now flying the fish-head.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Triad Base> Rhino - 5000 HP, 1000 Shields, 2 Heavy gun, 4 Turret, 4 System
Do you get this one regardless of whether you betray Triad after Inoco makes you the offer, or do you get a different one from Inoco? I know that mission line is bugged and can't be finished without editing a game script so most people just avoid it, but I was wondering if there's a different mothership if you do that.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxfruit View Post
Do you get this one regardless of whether you betray Triad after Inoco makes you the offer, or do you get a different one from Inoco? I know that mission line is bugged and can't be finished without editing a game script so most people just avoid it, but I was wondering if there's a different mothership if you do that.

Neither. I originally mistakenly thought that betraying Triada for Inoco put you on the Inoco line, but apparently I am mistaken. It automatically puts you on the Alex line instead, which gets you the Manticore.

If you DO Happen to end up on the Inoco mission line, you get the Manticore as well.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Ah, thanks, one less thing to wonder about then.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

Except for Ternie (and the famous bug) i think the InoCo-SAM's ending is the best and the most easy, just ("just", not just 'cause of that but i won't tell the story...) because you get the full perk's table filled and can customize your team as you want, plus that awesome vessel that is the Manticore.
I got it equipped with full Asmodeus turrets, as well as Dragon fighters that were equipped with 4 asmodeus gun (capable of blowing up a vessel in a single shot)