Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

Another good spell to use against resistant creatures, and even against the Black Dragon, yes, you read well, spell on black dragons (bug?!) is plague. I don't think it works on Cyclops though, he has Stone ability. But try Plague on Dragons. Or Plague+Helplessness. It brings most creatures to defense = 1.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by machival View Post
Another good spell to use against resistant creatures, and even against the Black Dragon, yes, you read well, spell on black dragons (bug?!) is plague. I don't think it works on Cyclops though, he has Stone ability. But try Plague on Dragons. Or Plague+Helplessness. It brings most creatures to defense = 1.
Wow, great idea! I should have known this because I usually roll with black dragons on my team and was thoroughly frustrated that necros kept plaguing them.

My super archer team usually does lvl 3 helplessness on level 5 units, or pygmy on lower units. However, black dragons gave me a serious problem until you told me about plague!

Can plague infect your own troops? That was the only reason I never got it.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

I think that plague can infect your own troops, yes, so you must be a little careful , but even so, it hurts them more then it hurts you. I didn't have a problem with it, because usually the unit that is targeted by plague and helplessness and then attacked by all units , does not make it next round alive