Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Approved Member

royal snake can also poison an enemy with a normal attack
but it's based on percentage

and royal snake own dragons for sure

i love royal snakes one of my favorite units

their no retalition and low leadership cost compared to level and the dragon that gives +ini for animals+dragons
make this perfect
Old 06-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Approved Member

Alchemists work well too, but getting them in position to hit the dragons with their spray is harder.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Approved Member

The real answer is Archdemons by the way. They EAT black and Red Dragons, and are about on par with Greens. Mediocre against Bone Dragons.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

its easy. All fire resistance creatures are great units against red/black dragons, poison resistance units are good against bone dragons, and high def units are good against green dragons. Almost all level 5 units are good against dragons, and knights, for example are very good against green dragons and bone dragons. Ogres, with its rage ability is one of the best level 5 units against dragons.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

if you manage to find Shield of Rekross & Eye of the Dragon (gift bag item) plus some items that give fire resistance in a single game, like i did in my last one, then almost any unit is good against dragons
it turns dragons den on Montero with around 100 dragons or so on impossible, from one of the toughest battles into easy one
Old 06-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabaja View Post
if you manage to find Shield of Rekross & Eye of the Dragon (gift bag item) plus some items that give fire resistance in a single game, like i did in my last one, then almost any unit is good against dragons
it turns dragons den on Montero with around 100 dragons or so on impossible, from one of the toughest battles into easy one
¿¿100 dragons?? thats a really hard hard battle ¿sure? i only remember around around 60-70 on the montero dragon den. 20 black dragons in only 1 stack, for example is a really tough match -.-. I was using ogres then, and with only 10 ogres (as i remember) and the rage skill, i killed a stack of 6 black dragons in only 1 hit xD (but i think it was a critical hit). I really dont needed fire protection. I think the more level 5 troops u have, the more easy is the battle against dragons. I cant remember the last time i played with level < 5 troops, but high dragon stacks is not a threat for me anymore xD.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3MES1S View Post
¿¿100 dragons?? thats a really hard hard battle ¿sure? i only remember around around 60-70 on the montero dragon den. 20 black dragons in only 1 stack, for example is a really tough match -.-. I was using ogres then, and with only 10 ogres (as i remember) and the rage skill, i killed a stack of 6 black dragons in only 1 hit xD (but i think it was a critical hit). I really dont needed fire protection. I think the more level 5 troops u have, the more easy is the battle against dragons. I cant remember the last time i played with level < 5 troops, but high dragon stacks is not a threat for me anymore xD.
well, i didn't count 'em precisely, but as i remember there was 26 black, 19 red and 17 green all in one stack plus some minor red and green stacks.
i'm pretty sure that before battle i had less than 40 dragons killed, and after battle dragon medal showed 136! i was amazed myself when i saw how big number is.
since i had items that i mentioned before, i used my standard formation: knights, paladins, archmages and droids. it was a no loss battle
i love to do no loss battles so i avoid lvl 5 units, especially in late game.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabaja View Post
well, i didn't count 'em precisely, but as i remember there was 26 black, 19 red and 17 green all in one stack plus some minor red and green stacks.
i'm pretty sure that before battle i had less than 40 dragons killed, and after battle dragon medal showed 136! i was amazed myself when i saw how big number is.
since i had items that i mentioned before, i used my standard formation: knights, paladins, archmages and droids. it was a no loss battle
i love to do no loss battles so i avoid lvl 5 units, especially in late game.
Must be a strategic matter, cuz i can do no losses battles with level 5 troops more easily than with level 1-4. Specially in later islands -.-
Old 06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Higher defense and resistance, and more HP? That's good for no loss, huh. Who'd have thought.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

not really

i prefer fast units

being quicker means u can act faster and have more tactics avaible..

level 5 units cost alot of leadership

which could weaken your army quite a bit

i prefer high quantities of level 4 units they >level 5 with ease