Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Approved Member

it sure is. I beleive its the crown of chaos that gives 50+ to magic and astral resistance, correct me if im wrong. that and the diploma you get in elon gives you 70% magic resistance. If you have your medals to level 3 (i forget the one that gives 10%+ to all resistance types) you already have 80% resistance to magic. Its really not too difficult to have 95% reistance. Zigaldis was never really that hard to beat because getting magic resistance is relatively easy. K;tahuu on the other hand, is a real pain in the ass. The sheer damage that asshole does on his first attack is so annoying. I remember the first time i fought him i had all level 5 units as a mage. Over 1/3of my troops were dead before i even had a chance to attack. i really hate him.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

I believe mirror shield, diploma, crown of chaos. Bif Bang Boom.

Actually, I remember now that I didn't even equip the shield, so I was probably only at 75% magic resistance. It still wasn't a big deal.