Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Approved Member

Not to mention incredibly addictive... Brraaaains!!!

As for my desktop... Nothing much on it (KBTL, KBAP, PES2010, Plants and Zombies), but the wallpaper is Xeona from KBTL. The guy who drew her most certainly left his "hands" there

EDIT: Added the wallpaper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wallpaper1-1600x1200.jpg (479.8 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by DGDobrev; 01-12-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

My desktop :
KB:AP. Warcraft3 tft, brother's WoW.Silent hil 1,2,3. Playstation II emulator.
And tons of tools for PC diagnosis, orthos,victoria,everest,occt,cpu-z etc

Last edited by Elwin; 01-12-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Approved Member

Hah good to know that I am not the only one who plays Plant vs Zombie.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Approved Member

There's a zombie on your lawn...
Old 01-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
Not to mention incredibly addictive... Brraaaains!!!

As for my desktop... Nothing much on it (KBTL, KBAP, PES2010, Plants and Zombies), but the wallpaper is Xeona from KBTL. The guy who drew her most certainly left his "hands" there

EDIT: Added the wallpaper.
My four year old daughter LOVES playing Plants vs Zombies with me, so much so that she has started doing a zombie walk herself with the 'BRAAAINS!' cry. It is very addictive, but I got to the end of the campaign and did most of the challenges (not the Survival ones yet) and I've suddenly stopped playing.

And cheers for that wallpaper, DGD. Now it's my wallpaper too.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Approved Member

And a beautiful wallpaper it is I've been keeping it for more than 3 months and it still looks as pretty as the first day.

Come to think of it, Xeona was one of the best wives in KBTL and was a good match to any hero who's doing a no-loss game.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Approved Member

She was always my favourite. From memory she had two weapon slots, which was sweet.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

I've done mage on hard on the legend, but this is my first time through armoured princress. I'm having my ass kicked on impossible, I've made quite a few mistakes as I can see now.. I'm probably going to have to restart.

I am just wondering, when people got the learning skill, and to what level. Generally what skill order people went with, I am prety sure I messed up. Also are droids any good for my warrior.

What dragon skills do you use mostly? I just got the lightning one, it's amazing. whats his rest period though, does it increase with more charges. I chose stone wall this time through first, but only 1 option of upgrade and keeps getting 1 hitted. >.> Crushing blow seems good for distancing 1 stack, got the dagon arty that puts it to 3 now.

Anyway thanks for any advice.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Approved Member

This forum is mostly dead - you're the only strategy post in the last week. There's lots of good info. floating around old threads, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for answers to questions.

Learning is a great skill if you're going for a high-level or high-score game. In that case, you should get it as fast as possible. Otherwise, it's not worth it - you won't earn the runes back until around level 55/56, by which point the game is basically over. To my mind, the big skill to get is Distortion magic. The other thing I'd advise is that you make a concerted effort to get the medals as early as possible.

When I played as mage, I mostly used the charges, dug for treasure, and threw down stone walls with the dragon. As a warrior, I found lightning to be a superb skill (DGDobrev has a post doing over 100k damage with one use of it IIRC).

Repair droids are absurdly good - dare I even say overpowered - if you're going for no-loss on Immortal. Make sure to split them into two stacks so they can repair each other.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spangler View Post
What dragon skills do you use mostly? I just got the lightning one, it's amazing. whats his rest period though, does it increase with more charges. I chose stone wall this time through first, but only 1 option of upgrade and keeps getting 1 hitted. >.> Crushing blow seems good for distancing 1 stack, got the dagon arty that puts it to 3 now.
I haven't played impossible, so some of my suggestions may not fit, but here goes.

Ball Lightning has one upgrade that increase the rest time, and no upgrades that decrease it back to one. It's a tough choice whether or not to take the upgrade, as a maxed out ball lightning is truly wonderful in the later game, when taking on big stacks. But that extra rest means casting a lot of Awaken Dragon spells. For a mage, that's generally okay (I often use Awaken Dragon the first few rounds so I can use the dragon twice), but other characters will be impacted far more, as they won't have the Higher Magic skill.

Crushing Blow never impressed me with it's raw damage, but having played Crossworlds where I can see the amount of XP earned, once you upgrade it to max, it earns your dragon a ton of XP compared to the other abilities. It's also useful for finishing off or weakening stacks that ball lightning ignores.

I've never been a big fan of the wall. At low levels, it's so weak it usually only lasts a short time, often only one blow. At higher levels, I usually prefer to use ball lightning or crushing blow. Fiery Phantoms can also be useful in a battle where all the enemy troops are packed together. YMMV