Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Default About kiting

Hello.

I really need to be able to kite my way to Elona, and I barely get to Rusty Anchor . The problem are not the scroll guards (which sometimes I manage to move away) but random monsters. For example, every time I try get to the Verona map in Bolo I get the aggro of a nasty monster eye (my game is in russian, dunno the translation) who is fast as hell and pursues me to my ship. And there are other units who get in the way... So how should I do it?
Old 07-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Approved Member

Just takes practice. If you are going to sneak around and get stuff, you'll need to get used to side stepping, or going past someone who is aware of you.

Beholders, vampire bats, and a few other things are really fast on the overland map, and can be difficult to get past.

Heres One tip: If you pause the game (with space bar) and then do a quick save, if you reload the game, it will still be paused. Use this to save right before 'putting a move' on someone, to make sure you do it right.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Registered Member

Oh thanks for the tip... I just managed to steal the amulet from the "Gromozeka" this way. Still I have to move a pirate from rusty anchor... I just want to get Moro Dark before I fight any demon/ undead
Old 07-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Approved Member

If you don't want to bother with kiting, there's also a mod that reveals all islands when you start the game: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14877