Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 06-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
not really

i prefer fast units

being quicker means u can act faster and have more tactics avaible..

level 5 units cost alot of leadership

which could weaken your army quite a bit

i prefer high quantities of level 4 units they >level 5 with ease
LOL, if all the level 5 units were faster, it will be just a waste of time xD. I use dragons, trolls (fighting at night), cyclops, ogres and inquisitors (my only level < 5 unit -.-). As u can see, there is no speed issue with that level 5 units, dragons can fly, trols gain +2 speed at night (and regenerates), i can cast haste on ogres or use the rage ability, and cyclops attacks either from distance or melee, if u cast stone skin on cyclops they are one of the most hard to kill creatures on the game. All my level 5 units can be healed (except cyclops) and resurrected, and if u have more speed that doesnt mean u can act faster, that depends on the initiative. The slowest level 5 unit i have, ogres, gain initiative everytime it kills a troop. And Trolls gain initiative fighting at night. Red dragons have good initiative. I really dont care about using level 4 or level 5 units, i just played too many games and wanted to play in a different way -.-.

Last edited by N3MES1S; 06-12-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Approved Member

Level 5 Army I used for (most of) my no loss Impossible: Black Dragons, Red Dragons, Green Dragons, Bone Dragons, Arch Demons.

"Slowest" unit is a green dragon. I have no idea where you are getting that level 5's are slow. Archies are the fastest unit in the game.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Approved Member

i meant initiative sry xD
Old 06-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3MES1S View Post
The slowest level 5 unit i have, ogres, gain initiative everytime it kills a troop.
Isn't it max morale that they gain?
Old 06-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
i meant initiative sry xD
Archdemons are also tied for the highest initiative in the game, and the lowest initiative on the team is Green Dragons at 5. Combined with any kind of initiative boosting skills and you'll have your entire army going first in just about every battle you ever fight.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Isn't it max morale that they gain?
Yup, the first troop is killed, orcs gain +10 morale, the initiative bonuse is for trolls playing at night, sorry for that i just mixed things xD. Remember that more morale, more atk and def u have. So, ogres are really dangerous against level 5 troops, that combined with its rage ability, can do hurt really bad to any dragon or level 5 troop.